1 Dark Knight
2 Berserker
3 Trainer
4 Lady Luck
5 Mascot
6 Gun mage
My real fave would have to be Mascot. that is a powerful and cute sphere. if you are able to master this one, it comes in handy in the fight at the bottom of the laberynth in bevelle.
i completed that last fight with a combination of Mascot, Gun mage and Berserker. the Ribbon effect of mascot really helped in the aspect of hp and mp.
people, one piece of advice, NEVER underestimate the Mascot Dress sphere!!! it's stronger than people give it credit for!
@ Blaze: Full Throttle, Floral Fallal and Machina Maw
I can't say what my favourite Dressphere(s) is/are, because I still need one to get my collection complete. I also still need to max out many of the DSs I currently have
Dark Knight was my Favorite, I liked it because the Darkness attack where you lose life to deal attack and then use Charon as a suicide lol. I loved the DRK and also drain was a nice move, I mastered that job in the first day I got it with Rikku and Pain now just for Yuna. Since she was my WHM when I started those jobs.