favorite main character

favorite ff5 main character

  • Bartz

    Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Lenna (Reina)

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Faris

    Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Galuf

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Krile (Cara)

    Votes: 1 2.6%

  • Total voters
    38
I think Faris' Background of being a girl in disgiuse is cool
 
Bartz, he is a wanderer.

I like krile too. All her outfits look funny for her job classes. She looks good too on the secret video you get at the end of the game.
 
i going to have to go with Bartz but i still like the other characters its just i train Bartz the most.
 
Faris is my favorite and don't asked why.
 
yer you spose maybe she was errrrr..........expossed :S and thts how they saw :p ??

coz tht would be coolish a bit sort of but not really :D
 
My favourite main character is Butz (Bartz).
I never really liked any of the others, Faris was ok, I guess.
 
Lenna. Bartz is annoyingly average. He almost doesn't have a story... Galuf is too old. Krile is too young. Faris is a pirate. I don't like pirates.

Lenna is ok...
 
No galuf dies that isn't so cool. faris cause shes a pirate and pirates rule! :)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top