Sephiroth v.2 Airship owner! Member Joined May 1, 2006 Messages 186 Age 32 Location somewhere there nobody can disturbe me. Occupation school RPG Name Dark Tidus May 1, 2006 #21 galuf is the best hes a lengendary warrior but he dies and thats teribel!!!
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X May 2, 2006 #22 Please use the Edit function on every post to add information to a new post, don't double post. Although if it was an accident, it's quite understandable.
Please use the Edit function on every post to add information to a new post, don't double post. Although if it was an accident, it's quite understandable.
blackadder93 Freelancer Member Joined Jul 28, 2005 Messages 45 RPG Name blackadder93 May 7, 2006 #23 I think Faris' Background of being a girl in disgiuse is cool
Riki Freelancer Member Joined May 14, 2006 Messages 36 Age 38 Location jersey Website www.narutorealm.com Occupation none RPG Name AXEL May 15, 2006 #24 But you cant play final fantasy and not love cloud
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Nov 23, 2006 #25 Bartz, he is a wanderer. I like krile too. All her outfits look funny for her job classes. She looks good too on the secret video you get at the end of the game.
Bartz, he is a wanderer. I like krile too. All her outfits look funny for her job classes. She looks good too on the secret video you get at the end of the game.
ChocoboMan Black Mage Member Joined Jun 23, 2006 Messages 193 Age 35 Location Venus Lighthouse Occupation To Have All The Lighthouses Lit By Me RPG Name Assassin Dec 3, 2006 #26 i going to have to go with Bartz but i still like the other characters its just i train Bartz the most.
i going to have to go with Bartz but i still like the other characters its just i train Bartz the most.
Seyluv *Isu's Empress/Wife* Member Joined Mar 15, 2006 Messages 5,441 Location ??? RPG Name Beloved-Shadowqueen Dec 14, 2006 #27 Faris is my favorite and don't asked why.
Phoenix Flame Go Umbarbar do my bidding Super Moderator Joined Nov 22, 2005 Messages 3,044 Location By myself. It's lonely ;-; Website www.reasoniamalive.com Occupation Cardiac tech/lover ^^; Dec 14, 2006 #28 But...why?
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Dec 14, 2006 #29 I'm intrigued too, spill the beans
Cid7 Onion Knight Member Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4 Age 33 Location Lancaster SC, Dec 28, 2006 #30 i say Bartz then Galuf
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 28, 2006 #31 gulaf owns....simplebut true
CiD Chocobo Rider Member Joined Dec 27, 2006 Messages 120 Age 38 Location Some where what i would like to call.... Home Occupation School RPG Name CiD Dec 29, 2006 #32 Faris have to be favourite, a princess who dresses like a man and leads a whole gang of pirates. And u gotta love all reactions when the find out, specially galluf
Faris have to be favourite, a princess who dresses like a man and leads a whole gang of pirates. And u gotta love all reactions when the find out, specially galluf
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Dec 30, 2006 #33 yeah it was funny when bartz and galuf waltzed into faris's bedroom in the pub and started staring at her.
yeah it was funny when bartz and galuf waltzed into faris's bedroom in the pub and started staring at her.
Zeon Dragoon Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 426 Age 36 Location where the tonberry lies, i'll be there, where the Occupation working odd jobs when i can between college and stuff. tis ok but the boss is very naggy RPG Name Zeon the chaos breaker Dec 30, 2006 #34 yer you spose maybe she was errrrr..........expossed :S and thts how they saw ?? coz tht would be coolish a bit sort of but not really
yer you spose maybe she was errrrr..........expossed :S and thts how they saw ?? coz tht would be coolish a bit sort of but not really
Yggdrasill Cruxis Angel Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 280 Age 34 Location Fox Rivers Occupation Silent Assassin, yeah, I'm right behind you.....that's how good I am. RPG Name Mithos Dec 30, 2006 #35 My favourite main character is Butz (Bartz). I never really liked any of the others, Faris was ok, I guess.
My favourite main character is Butz (Bartz). I never really liked any of the others, Faris was ok, I guess.
Spec Highwind The Portuguese Dragoon Member Joined May 20, 2006 Messages 3,206 Age 33 Location Arubboth, the afterlife Occupation Dragoon RPG Name Spec Highwind Dec 30, 2006 #36 Lenna. Bartz is annoyingly average. He almost doesn't have a story... Galuf is too old. Krile is too young. Faris is a pirate. I don't like pirates. Lenna is ok...
Lenna. Bartz is annoyingly average. He almost doesn't have a story... Galuf is too old. Krile is too young. Faris is a pirate. I don't like pirates. Lenna is ok...
tstratton67 Onion Knight Member Joined Jan 2, 2007 Messages 6 Age 36 RPG Name Travis Jan 21, 2007 #37 No galuf dies that isn't so cool. faris cause shes a pirate and pirates rule!
master axel Freelancer Member Joined Jan 26, 2007 Messages 16 RPG Name doom knight Jan 26, 2007 #38 bartz
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Jan 27, 2007 #39 i like bartz, cuz i can imagine that being me if i lived in the world of FF5
Kat k i t t y . Member Joined May 21, 2006 Messages 11,038 Location Oh, I'm in your room..under your bed, haha <3 Occupation I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D RPG Name Rikkulesca Feb 18, 2007 #40 Bartz FTW ^^ i love his personality