favorite main character.

Favorite ffVii character.

  • Cloud Strife

    Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Barret Wallace

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Tifa Lockhart

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Aerith Gainsburough

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Red XIII (Nanaki)

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Yuffie Kisagari

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cait Sith

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Vincent Valentine

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Cid Highwind

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 5 10.0%

  • Total voters
    50
I voted for Cloud because ever since I was like 10 or 9 I was a big fan of Cloud.
 
cloud just rocks!!

he is a really great guy, i just love his character!
 
Yeah its true Cloud does own the rest of the characters lol. But I think one of the greatest chacrters is Zack. Even though you only see him in flashbacks I still think he is the sweetest chacrter.
 
yes, his friendship with cloud is just great. he's like a big brother to him
 
Well my favourite is Tifa. She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. Her Big, pretty, beautifull, lovely large, bouncing Breasts (Tits, jugs, melons, boobies) are even more. I think I fell in love with her gigantic round boobs.
 
i think tht cloud is a damn good character but i find tht vincent portrays my favourite character because he is the dark mysterious man tht no-one knows much about :cool:
 
Anikin said:
Well my favourite is Tifa. She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. Her Big, pretty, beautifull, lovely large, bouncing Breasts (Tits, jugs, melons, boobies) are even more. I think I fell in love with her gigantic round boobs.
.....^^;;

i guess thats a valid reason to pick her.^^;;

i never used her in battle (usually how i pick the characters i like)....

now i know why they reduced the size in AC...j/k :p
 
Now if we can only get a pic of tifa lying on her back with her shirt open like Quistis in that other threat! LOL!
ah yes, i remember :)

(but you encounter some extreme hentai pics, when you just type "quistis" for image searching :eek: )

(tifa)

And Tifa, well yes, she's pretty! A mixture of Lara Croft and Misao Makimachi(from SamuraiX)
 
Last edited:
Vincent is silent and kinda reminds me of Squall.(Exept the red clothes, and the turning into a monster, and the gun, and the grayish hair oh, and KINDA was the key word in the first sentance :p )
 
Vincent is really cool except i was hoping his level 4 limit would be some Giant Vampire thing. I mean you find him in a coffin. He's should definatly be a vampire.
 
Heeeeeeeeeeey! I haven't seen it yet. O well. Zero, two posts up do you mean his level 4 limit break looks like a bat or he as a person looks like a bat.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
Heeeeeeeeeeey! I haven't seen it yet. O well. Zero, two posts up do you mean his level 4 limit break looks like a bat or he as a person looks like a bat.
yeah, the level 4, chaos, looks like kinda bat-like. (it should also be noted that the final boss of the first final fantasy is named chaos, and hes also a demonic figure.)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top