Favorite Tantalus Member?

Favorite member of the Tantalus troupe?

  • Zidane

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Marcus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ruby

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Blank

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Cinna

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Baku

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Benero, Zenero, and Genero

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    35

Zeromus_X

Summoner
Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2005
Messages
2,931
Age
98
Location
Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ)
RPG Name
Neo Zeromus_X
'Bout time someone dusts off the FFIX forum...

Anyway, I like Zidane first, and then Ruby and Blank. :)

9-tantalus-a.jpg
 
<3 Amano..

Well, here's my top list:

1. Cinna (great comical value, the way he's stuck in South Gate (due to the delicious Bundt Cake :p )
2. Marcus (one of the more down-to-earth characters)
3. Blank (a wonderful character, and much alike Zidane)
4. Baku (gotta love his boldness :D )
5. Zidane :rolleyes:
6. Ruby (a Texan spirit, and green hair ^^)
7. The three brothers (an odd trio indeed :D)
 
I voted for Blank. The cool-like character of the group.

And hum... Baku is the leader of the group, right?

Don't you notice some similarity between him and Cid from FF4?
 
i gotta go with zidane i mean after all he IS the main character but my second choice would be blank i mean come on the way he holds his sword and the head i mean you just gotta like him :)
 
Zidane is pretty cool. So I guess he is my favorite.
 
i voted for blank becuse hes relly cool and hes my favorite member of tantalus :)
 
i thought blank was the best mainly because he looked cool
 
I liked Blank the most, if you look at his official art though; he look's a bit weird. =P
 
I voted for cinna, because he looks funny and is funny. I though it was funny when Vivi said to him 'hello uncle cinna'. Zidanes in your party almost all of the game so I didn't consider voting for him.
 
i went with Zidane, becasue he does save the world and hes positive...

tied for second would be Marcus and Blank, coz they both look cool and do decent damage...

The trio of brothers looked anfd felt weka, like i could slice through em with once slash.

Ruby seemed to bitchy for me :)

Baku was alright, and Cinna was OK ;)
 
Blank was awesome looking, but definetly not my fav. I adored Baku--I just thought he was such a loveable, old gruff guy. He was awesome on the inside, so I liked him best. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top