Favourite X-2 gal

DarkCloud

Chocobo Rider
Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
52
Age
38
Location
Australia
Website
www.geocities.com
Occupation
Retail
What's your favourite X-2 girl? Character-wise rather then usage in the game.
I would deffinatly have to say Rikku to be my favourite, something about her witty personality and sunny disposition just puts my spirits up when playing this game. :)
 
Paine is just annoying, and Yuna was waaaay better in FFX. Come to think of it, FFX was a waaaaaaaay better game than FFX-2 o.o...but yes, Rikku is cool.
 
Paine...cause i'm alot like her :P
 
Rikku, and I've never played this game. :p But I liked her in FFX.
 
Rikku. Nice spunk and attitude. I wish she was a better fighter, though.
 
rikku is best paine is morbid yuna is to emotional attached to everyone else such a drama queen but paines dressphere spiral cut? is cool
 
It's got to be Pain, I like them dark and misterious, OH YEAH!!!
 
Last edited:
Paine i think she got a cool atitude!
 
rikku.jpg

^^

Although i like Paine's swords alot, and her punk character. :P
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top