please make a Cait Sith card! the summon or the character. (or the monster..anything called cait sith. ) he'd be a good white card, i'd think, even though he's not very trustworthy..
Well, I don't particularly like using characters themselves because there are way too many and I don't want to favor certain ones, but... if you can find me a good pic of Cait Sith (if you're using the FF7 character, it needs to be a good shot with the cat) then I'll see what I can do.
I just don't want to make cards based on the characters, because if I do one character I'm gonna have to do all of them. However, there are Cait Sith monsters in 4, and there was the Stray summon in 6 (of which the Japanese translation was, in fact, Cait Sith).
Find me a good close-up of the cat part of Cait Sith in FF7 and I'll make a card.
nah,just make the monster from ff4. let him have a "blaster" abilty, ya know, that instant death thing. thatd be interesting on a Magic card. by the way, have you visited this site, called "calamity from the skies" or something, they have Jenova cards there! (not sure if they're weak or totally broken though.) its a cool Jenova website.
where do you find this program? (it looks pretty cool!)
although alot of those are extremely broken (than again, they would be that powerful... )
Tonberry 3 Colorless + 3 Blue
Creature- Tonberry
Whenever Tonberry attacks, blocks, or is the target of a spell or ability, put one Knife counter on Tonberry. When there are 5 Knife counters on Tonberry, you may remove them and remove target permanent from the game.
Meh. I haven't played Magic in awhile, and I'm no expert at it anyway. I tried making an ability to reflect what Tonberry does in games, i.e., if it's attacked, it does knife, everyone's grudge, etc. Though if you want to suggest a better cost, feel free!
When you make Magic cards, or you'ld make normal cards, with an average power/strenght and mana cost, or if you'ld wanna cheat, then you gotta cheat big lol.
Could you be specific? 'Cause i like a good discussion. Example: Tonberry is an excellent card, since he gets a knife counter when target of a "spell or an ability" ........so even of your spells and/or abilities .
And the mana cost is okay, so, i'ld rate it an 8/10.