FF Magic Cards!

Speaking of Magic, does anyone play apprentice? I play and I wouldn't mind maybe putting together a ffnet tourny if anyones interested.
 
please make a Cait Sith card! the summon or the character. (or the monster..anything called cait sith. ) he'd be a good white card, i'd think, even though he's not very trustworthy..
 
Well, I don't particularly like using characters themselves because there are way too many and I don't want to favor certain ones, but... if you can find me a good pic of Cait Sith (if you're using the FF7 character, it needs to be a good shot with the cat) then I'll see what I can do.
 
I just don't want to make cards based on the characters, because if I do one character I'm gonna have to do all of them. However, there are Cait Sith monsters in 4, and there was the Stray summon in 6 (of which the Japanese translation was, in fact, Cait Sith).

Find me a good close-up of the cat part of Cait Sith in FF7 and I'll make a card.
 
nah,just make the monster from ff4. let him have a "blaster" abilty, ya know, that instant death thing. thatd be interesting on a Magic card. by the way, have you visited this site, called "calamity from the skies" or something, they have Jenova cards there! (not sure if they're weak or totally broken though.) its a cool Jenova website.
 
where do you find this program? (it looks pretty cool!) :)

although alot of those are extremely broken :p (than again, they would be that powerful... :D )

Tonberry 3 Colorless + 3 Blue

Creature- Tonberry

Whenever Tonberry attacks, blocks, or is the target of a spell or ability, put one Knife counter on Tonberry. When there are 5 Knife counters on Tonberry, you may remove them and remove target permanent from the game.

Power: 4 Toughness: 5

"Doink!"

Now you can hate them in a different media :D
 
Last edited:
All your cards are way to undercosted, and their abilities don't make sense.
 
Meh. I haven't played Magic in awhile, and I'm no expert at it anyway. I tried making an ability to reflect what Tonberry does in games, i.e., if it's attacked, it does knife, everyone's grudge, etc. Though if you want to suggest a better cost, feel free! :p
 
i dont think they are worth any thing now

but they might help in some problems

Mod Edit- Use the Edit button. It's right on the lower right corner of your post.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ack! I didn't know Tonberry was all player's abilities. It should say "a spell or ability from a card any opponent controls."

Yikes. You could just Knife him up yourself it were written that way. Just to keep things balanced and all. (Like this will actually be a real card :p)
 
Last edited:
i make some on my computor like ´Auron the beast killer´and stuffs like that...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top