FF Who wants to be a Milionare

Status
Not open for further replies.
...what is the right answer...could it be A.
 
Yes it is A......
I have a feeling this is too hard ....someone else try it out.........
 
Its only hard because it seems like the people answering haven't played the right FF.
 
I've played FFVIII 4-5 times.. but that doesn't mean I remember every little detail about it.
 
Thats also a problem. We should make multiple milionare threads that correspond to diff. FFs.
 
then make it randomly asked questions........
it can be done another time.....with more organisation.....
 
tell me when you'll start telling something meaningfull.....I'd like to know what that would be....
 
Baralai, Sage Tellah, darkmajinvegeta, do not spam. Spam is otherwise worthless, off-topic, short little replies. Read the Forum Rules

As for the question, I thought all Sorceresses were considered descendants of Hyne? Or in this case, would I actually have to pick one of them? I guess I'll go with C, Adel, since she would be the most powerful of all of the choices(They might have stated it in the game, but I haven't played in some time); and Ellone isn't really a Sorceress, her power is unique to her.
 
Squall Leonhart said:
okay, I didn't know.

question 2, witch of the following is Cloud's ultimate weapon?

A.Lion Heart
B.Save The Queen
C.Ultima Weapon
D.Calabalog
the answer to question 2 is ultima weapon you get it after killing ultima wepaon over cosmo
 
That question was answered a very long time ago. xD

Hmm....this thread got kinda disorganized. Tell 'ya what. I'm gonna do what I did with the 'Help' threads, and create a 'General FF Trivia thread' so we don't have to have so many of 'em. Linkage is here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top