Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 12, 2007 #21 Ruby Dragon...
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 12, 2007 #22 Correct You can guess now
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 14, 2007 #23 A large, insect-type monster that is a survivor of some ancient race. Uses its large spikes and tail to attack.
A large, insect-type monster that is a survivor of some ancient race. Uses its large spikes and tail to attack.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 15, 2007 #24 argghh I'm crap at remembering monsters names I think its those creatures that live on the esthar continent (and under general cararways mansion in the sewers) which attack with bubbles.
argghh I'm crap at remembering monsters names I think its those creatures that live on the esthar continent (and under general cararways mansion in the sewers) which attack with bubbles.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 15, 2007 #25 A large insect with spikes and a tail and attacks with them... That's a toughie...
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 18, 2007 #26 dappa isn't even close... An easy hint: Sis was attacked by that monster...
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 18, 2007 #27 Its not not that wasp like monster you come across in balamb garden is it? let me think, is its name granaldo?
Its not not that wasp like monster you come across in balamb garden is it? let me think, is its name granaldo?
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 19, 2007 #28 Squall Lionheart said: An easy hint: Sis was attacked by that monster... Click to expand... That gave it all away -_-'' Since when does granaldo have spikes?! O_O
Squall Lionheart said: An easy hint: Sis was attacked by that monster... Click to expand... That gave it all away -_-'' Since when does granaldo have spikes?! O_O
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 19, 2007 #29 Correct, any of you can ask...
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 19, 2007 #30 An easy one Stronger than ultima weapon, It is really bad luck to come across this monster (worded along those lines)
An easy one Stronger than ultima weapon, It is really bad luck to come across this monster (worded along those lines)
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 19, 2007 #31 Ahem... let me see... the only moster harder than Ultima Weapon is Omega Weapon, so I guess Omega Weapon
Ahem... let me see... the only moster harder than Ultima Weapon is Omega Weapon, so I guess Omega Weapon
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 22, 2007 #32 correct You can guess now.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 22, 2007 #33 I can^? Wow, like, what? j/k I'll pass
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 23, 2007 #34 used to be a gf, but was enlisted by ultimeacia his flare attack destroys all enemies (worded along those lines)
used to be a gf, but was enlisted by ultimeacia his flare attack destroys all enemies (worded along those lines)
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 23, 2007 #35 Tiamat...
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 23, 2007 #36 yep you can guess
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 23, 2007 #37 Esthar's defective weapon. Attacks enemies and allies alike. Degenerator destroys opponents.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Jan 23, 2007 #38 Defective?! ROFL! No idea Are you sure that you meant "weapon"?
Squall Lionheart SeeD Gunblade Specialist Member Joined Jan 23, 2006 Messages 1,578 Age 39 RPG Name Squall Lionheart Jan 23, 2007 #39 Yeah...I'm sure
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Jan 24, 2007 #40 He's talking about those esthar robots that look like overgrown teletubbies. Laguna and co come across them at the esthar dig and at doc odines laboratory. I can remember their names though.
He's talking about those esthar robots that look like overgrown teletubbies. Laguna and co come across them at the esthar dig and at doc odines laboratory. I can remember their names though.