EDIT: Success, I finally manage to convert the file type to wmv, alas the attachment limits me from posting it (190kb is extremely small for a zip size limit).
Anyway, if you (reader of this post) are curious to see the ffnet clip, pm me or post here and I'll e-mail it to you and please let me know your oppinion about my first rookie attempt.
Note: I don't know everyone included in the video
Glad you think so (/that it works in the first place), and indeed; I just picked a few random pictures from the photo thread. (You were in there, weren't you?)
EDIT: Success, I finally manage to convert the file type to wmv, alas the attachment limits me from posting it (190kb is extremely small for a zip size limit).
Anyway, if you (reader of this post) are curious to see the ffnet clip, pm me or post here and I'll e-mail it to you and please let me know your oppinion about my first rookie attempt.
Note: I don't know everyone included in the video
The first guy in black and white is my buddy Cody hes not on here anymore and the redhead on the mini golf course is my gf might wanna change that one im not sure she would want it on thereAnd shes not on the site either. Just though id give you a heads up on those. But I really like the whole thing its really cool. What song is that you are using?
Many thanks kb-sama, and sorry. As I said before I don't even know everyone in the clip they are random pictures that I used.
Message sent blackstar.
The only thing I meant with that Leon was that you might want to use pictures of active members. And Nikki said it was fine to use the picture so no harm is done.I love the whole idea.