Ffnet demo

Leon

Lugeo Spiritus
Member
Joined
Oct 17, 2007
Messages
794
Age
36
Location
I travel
Occupation
Author of "Sex for Dummies"
Never mind this post, and no need to download the file since it will only work on my own desktop.
I have made a Windows Moviemaker small clip. It's my first one, so how can I get the members here to see it?
 

Attachments

Last edited:
EDIT: Success, I finally manage to convert the file type to wmv, alas the attachment limits me from posting it (190kb is extremely small for a zip size limit).

Anyway, if you (reader of this post) are curious to see the ffnet clip, pm me or post here and I'll e-mail it to you and please let me know your oppinion about my first rookie attempt.

Note: I don't know everyone included in the video
 
Last edited:
EDIT: Success, I finally manage to convert the file type to wmv, alas the attachment limits me from posting it (190kb is extremely small for a zip size limit).

Anyway, if you (reader of this post) are curious to see the ffnet clip, pm me or post here and I'll e-mail it to you and please let me know your oppinion about my first rookie attempt.

Note: I don't know everyone included in the video

I'd like to see it
 
Check your e-mail kb-sama. (You too Avathar)

Pehaps any of you would enlighten me as to who are these people I included?
 
lol, you didn't check first who's pictures you used? :D:D

And it's pretty good for one of those introduction clips, considering it's your first. :* Zeromus must be included, even though that's still a hard task to accomplish.
 
Glad you think so (/that it works in the first place), and indeed; I just picked a few random pictures from the photo thread. (You were in there, weren't you?)
 
Glad you think so (/that it works in the first place), and indeed; I just picked a few random pictures from the photo thread. (You were in there, weren't you?)

i guve it a 9.5....it was missing SOMEONE........Someone sama like :p

still it rocked good job SIR Leon!
 
EDIT: Success, I finally manage to convert the file type to wmv, alas the attachment limits me from posting it (190kb is extremely small for a zip size limit).

Anyway, if you (reader of this post) are curious to see the ffnet clip, pm me or post here and I'll e-mail it to you and please let me know your oppinion about my first rookie attempt.

Note: I don't know everyone included in the video

I would like to see it. Im really excited.
[email protected]
 
Many thanks kb-sama, and sorry. As I said before I don't even know everyone in the clip they are random pictures that I used.

Message sent blackstar.
 
The first guy in black and white is my buddy Cody hes not on here anymore and the redhead on the mini golf course is my gf might wanna change that one im not sure she would want it on there :) And shes not on the site either. Just though id give you a heads up on those. But I really like the whole thing its really cool. What song is that you are using?
 
hmm.. My worry came to existence. I don't know then if I should keep spreading the video since other members may protest as well. No harm was meant -and hopefully none done- blackstar (and anyone else), please apologize for your friends on my behalf if you can.

Also, the song in the clip -which was a suggestion from a friend- bears the name : Hail and Kill (song name) Manowar (band).
 
The first guy in black and white is my buddy Cody hes not on here anymore and the redhead on the mini golf course is my gf might wanna change that one im not sure she would want it on there :) And shes not on the site either. Just though id give you a heads up on those. But I really like the whole thing its really cool. What song is that you are using?


Why are they not on the site anymore? Hmmmm
 
Oh no harm done I was just telling you who they were so you would know :) I love the idea of the video its amazing. And to shaggy Cody doesn't have internet anymore and Nikki was never on here I just posted some vacation pics. The only thing I meant with that Leon was that you might want to use pictures of active members. And Nikki said it was fine to use the picture so no harm is done. :) I love the whole idea.
 
Many thanks kb-sama, and sorry. As I said before I don't even know everyone in the clip they are random pictures that I used.

Message sent blackstar.

Don't worry my man i was joking :p

And i NAME YOU,SIR LEON....A FFNET ALL STAR!!! *woooo* *yay*
 
The only thing I meant with that Leon was that you might want to use pictures of active members. And Nikki said it was fine to use the picture so no harm is done. :) I love the whole idea.

Thank you blackstar, I could edit the video yet I won't be able to convert its file type anymore (I used a trial version to make this one) thus I won't be able to share it; Well at least until I find another mean to do it.

Thanks kb-sama

Kat: You've got mail. Just don't have too high expectations since it's my first try.
 
Glad you liked it, compliments appreciated.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top