- Joined
- May 22, 2006
- Messages
- 8,560
- Location
- Maryland
- Website
- gamefaqs.com
- Occupation
- Student
- RPG Name
- HeavensCloudX
That's why I'm trying to draw in more people. XD
Are you trying to be special? :]Phoenix dow...er... Phoenix flame x3
[email protected]
IDKWTHIshoulddo=( *= O!
*Funniest pic-tha*?Work for you Jake?
Are you trying to be special? :]
If you are, then lol. XD
Writing or Drawing? :3
well, no.Then I guess you're stand alone in that category buddy. xD
Unless someone else registers in that category within the next week.
This registration is ending next week, btw. I've dragged this on as long as I could, and any longer, the members might get impatient. :3
I know. I was talking to John. xDwell, no.
Leon picked drawing & writing.
so Im probably up against Leon.
^_^
I know. I was talking to John. xD
well, no.
Leon picked drawing & writing.
so Im probably up against Leon.
^_^