FFNet's Official Contest Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you trying to be special? :]

If you are, then lol. XD

Writing or Drawing? :3



Nooo! I wasn't trying to be original. I'm not to talented at writing and I haven't written a good poem in F.O.R.E.V.E.R. XD;

But funniest picture I can do - if I have a challenger....blackstar. = 3
 
Then I guess you're stand alone in that category buddy. xD

Unless someone else registers in that category within the next week.

This registration is ending next week, btw. I've dragged this on as long as I could, and any longer, the members might get impatient. :3
 
Then I guess you're stand alone in that category buddy. xD

Unless someone else registers in that category within the next week.

This registration is ending next week, btw. I've dragged this on as long as I could, and any longer, the members might get impatient. :3
well, no.
Leon picked drawing & writing.
so Im probably up against Leon.
^_^
 
Question...are we going to have to do anything specific? I probably should have asked this a looooooong time ago, but, how should I put it..is some sort of topic of sorts going to be picked out for us artists and poets to write/draw about? Or do we just do whatever? XP

Sorry is this is a stupid question, but I have to know NOW. @_@
 
First round is freestyle.

Afterwards, you'll draw/write about specific topics.

Sound good?

Or do you think all of it should be freestyle? Or all of it be about topics?

It can swing either way. =D
 
Whatever you decide is fine with me, but the first round being freestyle and then specific topics sounds good. Maybe give a choice of two topics.
 
well, no.
Leon picked drawing & writing.
so Im probably up against Leon.
^_^

I'm terribly sorry, but I'm withdrawing from the drawing contest since my scanner is busted and my trusted camera was sadistically destroyed yesterday under the weight of a printing machine giving me no option. I'm still up for writing and support the idea of freestyle at first then a choice between 2 - or more - topics as I refuse to write about any cause which I don't believe in.
 
I'll edit your post and put you up just for poetry/writing, so I don't get confused when I make the match-up's, 'kay?

And good idea. I think I'll do that Leon.

Should your scanner be working a few days after Christmas, you can always register yourself in drawing again before the deadline. :3

Now, Kat's the only visual artist. So if there's not another by the time it starts, I might just revamp this into an all writing contest.
 
*draws smiley face*

I WIN.

But really though, if no one else is drawing by the time this starts, I'll put you down as poetry and just call it a poetry contest Kat. Unless you don't want to do ANYTHING, lol.
 
You're sure?

Because this is starting up Saturday, and no one is in the artist field besides you.
 
Well, if you're sure. D:

Then you can help me with the prizes. You gotta do something. Or else. XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top