FFNWC Madness

Not you too. -__-

*SIGH*

:p

You can't vote for both Griever and Hydra, since they're battling agains EACHOTHER. :p

You have to pick either Hydra or Griever.

AND

Vote for either Da Chink or darkshadow.

xD Is it that hard?
 
Avathar said:
Not you too. -__-

*SIGH*

:p

You can't vote for both Griever and Hydra, since they're battling agains EACHOTHER. :p

You have to pick either Hydra or Griever.

AND

Vote for either Da Chink or darkshadow.

xD Is it that hard?

XD I lol'd. o_o

And since we can't vote for each other, I picked Griever anyway.

Would've voted for him either way. <3
 
Man, I'll change my votes for Hydra and Griever too! xDD lol jk
When does the battle end?

PS: I recognise it: it's an orange! xD
 
Oh, ok. XD

Just tell them to minus the G word in their votes.

Juuuuuust kidding. =D

Or delete their posts, notify them, and let them re vote. o_0

OOOR..they could edit their post. :D
 
Luis said:
Man, I'll change my votes for Hydra and Griever too! xDD lol jk
When does the battle end?

Avathar said:
WELL, I LIKE TO PLAY WITH ONLY ONE RULE: THE RULE OF SURPRISE!!" =D

:p

The duels will end once there are enough votes. When are there enough votes?

WHEN I SAY SO! XD GWAHAHA!

Hydra said:
Oh, ok. XD

Just tell them to minus the G word in their votes.

Juuuuuust kidding. =D

Or delete their posts, notify them, and let them re vote. o_0

OOOR..they could edit their post. :D

AW NO MAN, I LOVE SPAM IN THIS THREAD, ITS DANG-O-MITE! XD

LET THEM CHANGE THEIR MISTAKES THEMSELVES! =D
 
Last edited:
It ends with my Smex Suplex! O__O

Maybe. =D

He's the boss. His rules. o_o

Then all the wrestlers gang up on him in the end..Oh, crap, he knows our plan. :D
 
I'll go get my buddy Scott Hall.
NWO!

=D
 
Last edited:
OMG! I'm laughing so hard! You should have sent out a PM to everyone Avathar! This is friggin awesome.

<er, I HATE to be a downer and complain to my maker, but did I have to be Brett? Man! I'm not from Canada, the beer there sucks!!!> :D

I vote Griever and Darkshadow

Dude! Show em the Smex plex!!! LOL!!!

Avathar! You have outdone yourself with this one bud!
 
Last edited:
Dang, Reasoniamalive, I Could Have Chosen Ken Brett, Like Ya Now, Baseball Is The Bomb, And I Haven't Had Canadian Beer Before, And I'm Not Planning To, But Hey, You're Looking Good. :d
 
I know. :O

Don't make me get Scott Hall and Sting.

We'll threeway with..

"The Smex Stinger Plex"

And Hall'll just look pretty.

=D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top