- Joined
- Dec 2, 2005
- Messages
- 3,348
- Age
- 40
- Location
- The city of Antwerp~
- Website
- www.cuteoverload.com
- Occupation
- My hobby became my profession! :-D
- RPG Name
- Avathar
Avathar said:Not you too. -__-
*SIGH*
You can't vote for both Griever and Hydra, since they're battling agains EACHOTHER.
You have to pick either Hydra or Griever.
AND
Vote for either Da Chink or darkshadow.
xD Is it that hard?
Spec3 said:xD An orange in my signature? Ok...![]()
Luis said:Man, I'll change my votes for Hydra and Griever too! xDD lol jk
When does the battle end?
Avathar said:WELL, I LIKE TO PLAY WITH ONLY ONE RULE: THE RULE OF SURPRISE!!" =D
Hydra said:Oh, ok. XD
Just tell them to minus the G word in their votes.
Juuuuuust kidding. =D
Or delete their posts, notify them, and let them re vote. o_0
OOOR..they could edit their post.![]()
Hydra said:Then all the wrestlers gang up on him in the end..Oh, crap, he knows our plan.![]()
reasoniamalive said:<er, I HATE to be a downer and complain to my maker, but did I have to be Brett? Man! I'm not from Canada, the beer there sucks!!!>![]()