FFNWC Madness

Avathar said:
Dang, Reasoniamalive, I Could Have Chosen Ken Brett, Like Ya Now, Baseball Is The Bomb, And I Haven't Had Canadian Beer Before, And I'm Not Planning To, But Hey, You're Looking Good. :d

It would be worse if you had chosen Brett's brother :D
 
By the way, will you vote too Avathar?
Or is it a surprise as well?? xD
 
AWESOME making oldmembers into wrestlers,
just like Luis I used to watch WWF as a kid but I still watching UNTIL now! (But I watch it as a soap opera right now!)
I hope I can participate someday!
 
Avathar said:
My bets are on Hydra and Da Chink.

;)

Slider said:
AWESOME making oldmembers into wrestlers,
just like Luis I used to watch WWF as a kid but I still watching UNTIL now! (But I watch it as a soap opera right now!)
I hope I can participate someday!

WELL, DANG ._. YOU'RE PRETTY NEW HERE, I'D FIND IT ZOMG ODD IF A NEWBIE, NO OFFENCE, WOULD ENTER THE COMPETITION :O I HOPE YALL UNDERSTAND, BUT I CAN MAKE YOU INTO ONE OF THE CHEERLEADERS. =D
 
=D

Cookies are awesome, and as a professional FFNW wrestler, I'd know. XD
 
Avathar said:
;)



WELL, DANG ._. YOU'RE PRETTY NEW HERE, I'D FIND IT ZOMG ODD IF A NEWBIE, NO OFFENCE, WOULD ENTER THE COMPETITION :O I HOPE YALL UNDERSTAND, BUT I CAN MAKE YOU INTO ONE OF THE CHEERLEADERS. =D

I understand, I'll wait!

[EDIT] CHEERLEADERS?
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU (!#$%$e#$@%$#!$#^%#$$#!!*@###$^#%$#%&) :mad:
 
Last edited:
Sooooooooo
Shouldn't you make the polls in new organised threads?
 
Slider, you just put your votes in this thread. ;)


NOW LET'S SEE HOW FAR WE ARE IN THE DUO-DEATHMATCH

*over to Beowulf!*

4beowulf.jpg


*Griever vs. Hydra*

Well at first it looked like Hydra was on a high roll, he did his signature move the Smex Suplex twice! The first one he really annihilated Griever's feet with that, oh he's gonna have a headache in the morning, and with the second one he almost threw his opponent out of the ring.. Griever is so far been all about dodging attacks. His defensive moves are really brilliant, but is it enough to catch up with the beast-like powers of Hydra? We will see.

Wow, wait, they both return to their corners, WOWW, they are as fast as lightning, while Griever did the Headbang slammer, and Hydra the Hydrobolomonic Stump, but both attacks were equal of power, now, just look, they're exhausted! It won't be long now, ladies and gentlemen....

*darkshadow vs. Da Chink*

This is still an exciting battle. At first Da Chink was all over the place, he has got the skills! But inmediatly darkshadow grabbed him from behind, and after doing half a body slam, he ignitiated a full breakdance fight. Darkshadow did his Breakdown Pummel, but was just a bit too slow for the legwork of Da Chink. Following darkshadow's battle fire-up, Da Chink began to grow berserk of the coolness of his opponent. He did his Dancing Trample Move, but did hardly any damage to darkshadow!

But the berserker technique was just a diversion. Oh sure, darkshadow let him trip and hurt him right in the motha, but sneaky as Da Chink is, HE DID THE PUNCHER IN THE EYE, making his opponent paralyzed for exactly ONE second.
It looks like darkness is taking the harder punch than speed!
Now darkshadow knows what to do, you can see the fire in his eyes..
 
Are there any cookies left? Where's the girl showing the results? (I wanna know how the results are going ;) ) Mind if I ask for a Duff too? xDD
*Breathes after this question ecstasy*
 
Avathar said:
HAHA, THE ROCK USED TO COME UP WITH THAT TRICK, BUT DANG, THERE'S NO MAGIC MAGIC INVOLVED IN THIS, THIS IS HARDCORE, BATTLE OF THE FITTEST. =D

Ok... no problem... i'll win with omniSCRATCH :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top