FFNWC Madness

Tell him I said Happy Birthday.

Omg my Hydrobolomonic Stump did nothing. o__o

Someone vote for me! XD
 
Looks real nice what you got going so far avathar, good job.

As for my votes,Hydra and Da Chink.
 
Well, for a duo-deathmatch, these four guys are doing a pretty decent fight, although I've got a strong feeling it won't go as smooth in following duels, but hey, that's all part of the fun and laughter, and the challenge within. ^____^ teehee
 
Hmmmm,you're right guess I better reffer to the wisest action executed in similiar situations............


THUMBWRESTLING (zeromus you can be my left hand, Avathar......I'm scratching right now,come back later)
P.S. If you can't understand a thing then just know that my Answer will be random! :-I
 
Avathar, those banners you made are amazing :).

I'm still trying to make sense of what you are doing here. Do you just want us to pick who we think should win in a match?
 
Avathar said:
Dang, Reasoniamalive, I Could Have Chosen Ken Brett, Like Ya Now, Baseball Is The Bomb, And I Haven't Had Canadian Beer Before, And I'm Not Planning To, But Hey, You're Looking Good. :d


It's cool bud...I'm still mesmorized at the sheer inginuity you had to come up with something so - original. Genius!

<Puts on a wrestling tone.> Anyway looks like the fights going well - I just can't wait to get in there and lay the smack down! I've been working on a new move - I'd like to call it the RAGNAROK CUTTER! They'll pay the price for trying to find the reason... :D
 
Last edited:
Arkacia said:
Do you just want us to pick who we think should win in a match?

:D

^^That's basically it.

Oooh.. the last rounds are counting for these two duels...it won't be long until we know the winners..
 
Lyde Lyde said:
coool I'm going to be in it? I like those banners :)
If you have a banner, you'll be in it. :) I did see a banner of yours too, so, best of luck. =D

Now..

Quickly! Someone get a baby. I heard they can vote twice. :D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top