FFNWC Madness

Lyde Lyde said:
I'm voting for Da Chink and I heard some stuff about Stone Cold Steve Austin, did he really go to jail for beating his wife?

You are nearly clueless about it! :D
But at least you know that he's bad! ;)

And is the Avathar/Zeromus fight still goin? can I still vote, if not who won?

The ppl are right ya know...It's already a spam thread...so nothing's lost if you make voting threads for each fight like I said once... (or maybe I intended to say it! :D )
 
Last edited:
darkshadow2247 said:
Haha and I'm still lost! Aye Aye Aye, I think I should just stay away from here.

Well...not if I can help you. What's up? Is it for this thread? Or what?
 
FFNWC.jpg


The first part of the Soundtrack Swooning:

midifile1.jpg


The two battle's contestants are

2luis.jpg

Signature moves:

- The Spanish Fly
- Super Sonic Slash Burner

versus

2reason.jpg

Signature moves:

- Canadian Bacon
- Ragnarok Cutter

AND

2Spiff.jpg

Signature moves:

- Reaper's Fear
- Thousand Star Slambo

versus

2lyde.jpg

Signature moves:

- Calculous Snap
- Blonde Power Rush

*As the lights starts to fade, and the cleaning crew cleans the bits of the mess from the previous battle, Final Fantasy I music starts to play, louder and louder*

*Tydo, the suitable voice of awesomeness, returns to the center stage between the two rings, and does the announcing*

4tydo.jpg


"Ladies an gentlemen, mommies and daddies, as you can hear... IT'S TIME FOR MIDI FILE GLOTTY!!!!"

"IN THE WEST RING, IN THE BLUE CORNER, IT'S THE SPIRIT OF THE SOUTH, AS MIGHTY AS A SPEEDING CANNONBALL, HERE HE IS: LUIS!!!"

2luis.jpg


*Luis walks toward the ring, while dancing the flamenco and signing out autographs to the fans dressed as Sonic and Knuckles. When he gets in the center, he shouts passionate, and shows his brand new cherry-red gloves and shoes*

"AND IN THE RED CORNER, A LOVER OF LOVERS, THERE WILL BE A RED DAWN WHEN HE FINISHES HIS RIVALS, AND DAMN, IF I'M NOT GOING TO DIVE: REASONIAMALIVE!!!"

2reason.jpg


*The Reasoniamalive comes forth out of a sparkling blue smoke, while Tidus' Theme song is played. Many girls faint when they observe the shiny ray of this mean wrestler. But after throwing kisses, he runs towards Tydo, whispering "Dude, I'm not from Canada.." Now pissed he goes to his corner, while waving his arms in enchanting moves.*

"AND OVER TO THE EAST RING, IN THE BLUE CORNER, THE MAN WITH THE PLAN, AND AS CLEVER AS HE HEADBUTTS, HE WILL BLIND EVERYONE WHO BUMPS AGAINST HIS MUSCLES WITH A SWIFT WHIFF: SPIFF!!!!"

2Spiff.jpg


*Spiff is accompanied by kids who resemble young Cassius Clays, beatboxing and playing guitar like there's no tomorrow. With a big proud grin on his face, and barely something to cover his muscular body, the reaper's epitome jumps into the ring, on the rythm of guitar solos playing behind his back.*

"AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, FUROCIOUS FURY, PRIDE AND GLORY OF ALL LOGISTICS, WHEN YOU TRY TO SEDUCE THIS LADY, YOU BETTER RUN AND HIDE: LYDE LYDE!!!!"

2lyde.jpg


*Opposing the kids Spiff brought as an entourage, Lyde Lyde borrowed the local cheerleaders, singing a melodic song about Quistis, with of course the many subliminal messages.*

4cheers.jpg


*When Tydo runs off with the smexy cheerleader group, they almost trample Beowulf with their dance manouvres.*

4beowulf.jpg


"Man, these modern girls of today are too quick for my pleasure. Anyways, let's start the Melody of Wrestlemania! LET'S GET IT ON!!

FIGHT!
 
Last edited:
reasoniamalive said:
What's so hard? This thread is a product of Avathar's genius. He posts the battles and we vote on who should win.

Now,..if I could only understand calculous. XD

LOL. XD

This is a hard vote for the first one. =(

Erm...dammit, lol.

I vote for reasoniamalive and Lyde Lyde.

Sorry Luis. :O How can you not vote for Bacon?
 
LOL LOL Awesome comments Avathar!! :D :D

Hydra said:
Sorry Luis. :O How can you not vote for Bacon?

Meh... I guess it's difficult to compete against Bacon...perhaps if it was vegetables... :rolleyes: lol
Don't worry, I'd have voted for Bacon too xD

My votes go for reasoniamalive and Lyde Lyde .
 
Last edited:
Bacon and the rules have swayed you? xD

And then someone mimics the smex suplex omgz0rz. =O
 
reasoniamalive said:
What's so hard? This thread is a product of Avathar's genius. He posts the battles and we vote on who should win.

Now,..if I could only understand calculous. XD
I know calculous I could teach you but I'm too busy.
Eru Iluvatar said:
I vote for Reasoniamalive and Spiff cos i don't like lyde lyde's name :s

You know it's pronounced lid-e lad-day don't you get it right!
And I hope that I will become the victor of this match thank you.
 
Last edited:
Luis and Spiff


:cool: Canada's all right I guess. They've got the blue jays, and...er, the tallest building in the world (currently) and bacon's always good too! X 0

Penguin powers...gotta love it. :)

<Puts Luis in a headlock as he touches up his own locks...>
Come on - somebody, anybody give me a baseball bat, chair or something. This guys mug is too pretty to be in the same ring as mine - I'm gonna fix it!

Now if Avathar would only show his smexy bod in here : q J/K :eek:
 
reasoniamalive said:
Luis and Spiff


:cool: Canada's all right I guess. They've got the blue jays, and...er, the tallest building in the world (currently) and bacon's always good too! X 0

Penguin powers...gotta love it. :)

<Puts Luis in a headlock as he touches up his own locks...>
Come on - somebody, anybody give me a baseball bat, chair or something. This guys mug is too pretty to be in the same ring as mine - I'm gonna fix it!

Now if Avathar would only show his smexy bod in here : q J/K :eek:
Bolded for truth. :D
 
Hey, are shotguns permited on here? This guy is becoming harder that I thought!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top