FFNWC Madness

FFNWC.jpg


*BEHIND THE RING*

hydra.jpg

avathar.jpg


*In the lounge, Avathar decided to sit down, and have a cup of tea with Hydra and Da Chink.*

Avathar - "DANG, Da Chink forgot the bisquits AGAIN?? :O "

Hydra - "Well, Av, the minute he ran out of the ring, the only thing he was doing was running around going WOOP WOOP WOOP. I don't know if that's a good sign, but, oh man, am I going to kick his ass in the next round, I assure you! =D"

Avathar - "So, how about this match then? It's quite lovely, but both Reasoniamalive and Lyde Lyde seem to be ruling all corners of the ring! =O "

Hydra - "From what I can see, Luis and Spiff actually have the bigger potential, but their opponents seem to be playing with surprising alarms. Lyde Lyde is full of temper, as she headbutted Tydo, when he pronounced her name the wrong way."

Avathar - "xD Ah man, that's gonna sting for a long while!"

Hydra - "DANG, BUT NOTHING'S MORE OF A STING THAN HAVING GRIEVER'S GUTS ALL SPLATTERED ALL OVER ME! DEATHMATCH GLOTTY!!! XD "

Avathar - 8D

Hydra, while sipping his nice cup of tea - (Hm, this could definetly need more sugar) Talking about sugar, how are you prepared to fight the kitty? =O "

Avathar "I don't know man, I'll let it come, and we'll see what happen. =)"

Hydra - =D "Haha, DAMN STRAIGHT"

o.o Now let's go back to the fight..
 
I'm still thining about that Luis/reason match
But I vote for Lyde!
 
Avathar said:
FFNWC.jpg


*BEHIND THE RING*

hydra.jpg

avathar.jpg


*In the lounge, Avathar decided to sit down, and have a cup of tea with Hydra and Da Chink.*

Avathar - "DANG, Da Chink forgot the bisquits AGAIN?? :O "

Hydra - "Well, Av, the minute he ran out of the ring, the only thing he was doing was running around going WOOP WOOP WOOP. I don't know if that's a good sign, but, oh man, am I going to kick his ass in the next round, I assure you! =D"

Avathar - "So, how about this match then? It's quite lovely, but both Reasoniamalive and Lyde Lyde seem to be ruling all corners of the ring! =O "

Hydra - "From what I can see, Luis and Spiff actually have the bigger potential, but their opponents seem to be playing with surprising alarms. Lyde Lyde is full of temper, as she headbutted Tydo, when he pronounced her name the wrong way."

Avathar - "xD Ah man, that's gonna sting for a long while!"

Hydra - "DANG, BUT NOTHING'S MORE OF A STING THAN HAVING GRIEVER'S GUTS ALL SPLATTERED ALL OVER ME! DEATHMATCH GLOTTY!!! XD "

Avathar - 8D

Hydra, while sipping his nice cup of tea - (Hm, this could definetly need more sugar) Talking about sugar, how are you prepared to fight the kitty? =O "

Avathar "I don't know man, I'll let it come, and we'll see what happen. =)"

Hydra - =D "Haha, DAMN STRAIGHT"

o.o Now let's go back to the fight..

YOU GOT ME TO SAY DANG?!

Awesome. :)
 
My vote is for luis and lyde lyde

(darn, lost tv in bedroom so now can't work on nsg challenge or any other game at moment) :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top