Ignition the dreaded
duels:
The
three duel's contestants are
Signature moves:
- Guitar Solo
- Flaming Sketcher Move
versus
Signature moves:
- Megaphone Bash
- Kitty Headbutt
AND
Signature moves:
- Metal Glotty
- Spectral Embrace
versus
Signature moves:
- The Slam-Down-Under
- Folly Fury
AND
Signature moves:
- Bleue Attaque
- Scooby Snack Attack
versus
Signature moves:
- Big Swordz Malice
- Wing Pounce
*Grand big limelights are fired by rockets from the Grand New Ring that has been placed in the center of the arena. Looks like the guys who organize this thought it'ld be cheaper to get one big wrestle ring, instead of three normal ones.*
*Tydo, apparently a wee bit drunk, barely making it to the center of the ring:
*
"BOYS AND GALLS!!!! LET'S-
"WAIT!!!!!!"
*All of a sudden
Avathar goes running to the announcer, with a very troubled look on his face.
*
Avathar - "Look, I can't do this, man. Not yet, I mean, just look at it ^___^:
*Tydo looks at the thing Avathar was holding and cuddling in his hands: it's a wittle kitty witty.
*
Tydo - "But, isn't that Zeromus_X, your opponent?"
Avathar - ":O I KNOW MAN, BUT DANG, IT'S SO FREAKING CUTE, I CAN'T HARDLY POKE IT, AWW, JUST LOOK AT THAT GREEN WITTLE HELMET ^_______________^ "
*The audience has become eery quiet, with some even eager to leave, due to the impatience. Even the other four duelists come to the side of the rings, shouting what the hell is going on?!
*
Tydo - "But Av, I don't know what you're planning here, you just want to, ...
postpone your match??"
Zeromus_X - "purrr, well, I honestly think it's for the best. Just look at Ava, he's gone all bishi by now. I'm not that cute! :3"
Tydo - "But the banner's already made!"
Avathar - =D " I got the
solution!!"
*Avathar hands the kitty to Slider, the cheerleader-captain, and he goes to the banner with a couple of buckets of paint.
*
Tydo - "....
Extended it is.
ALRIGHT ^_-"
*Tydo gives a sign to the three cheerleaders to do the rest, 'cause he has to put Kitty Zeromus away, gently
*
"^^
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET'S GIVE A CHARMING APPLAUSE FOR THE TWO FIRST BIG BOSSA BATTLES: SHADOWHEART VS. ARKACIA, AND SHAGGY VS. SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!! ^^"
*Shadowheart and Arkacia, as cool as ice, were already standing foot at their corners, while Avathar was having his kitty problem. Arkacia's kinda bothered by the huge difference in make-up Shadowheart used, though.
*
*Shaggy, still counting his money from his earlier secret bets, looks like he's gonna play this match like he's the nice guy. Both rings are filled with the noize of penguins singing One Winged Angel. But after a while, the audience finds the tune very catchy, thus already bonus points for Sephiroth.
*
" ^_^ ALRIGHTY PEOPLES, GIVE ME A B, GIVE ME AN O, GIVE ME TWO TIMES AN S AND ANOTHER A, HERE WE GO WITH THE BIG BOSSA BATTLES!!! =D "
FIGHT!