FFNWC Madness

Excitement! =D

I'll do a long paragraph "behind the scenes" thingy tommorow. If teh big man allows it. XD

=O

Dammit, I don't want the Big Bossa battles to come. Some hard decisions. =(
 
Hydra said:
Excitement! =D

I'll do a long paragraph "behind the scenes" thingy tommorow. If teh big man allows it. XD

=O

Dammit, I don't want the Big Bossa battles to come. Some hard decisions. =(

agreed.
I have a feeling theres gonna be alot of sucking up. Not from me though of course, ide never do such a thing. :rolleyes:
 
FFNWC.jpg


Ignition the dreaded duels:

bigbossa1.jpg


The three duel's contestants are

1avathar.jpg

Signature moves:

- Guitar Solo
- Flaming Sketcher Move

versus

1zeromus.jpg

Signature moves:

- Megaphone Bash
- Kitty Headbutt

AND

1shadowheart.jpg

Signature moves:

- Metal Glotty
- Spectral Embrace

versus

1arkacia.jpg

Signature moves:

- The Slam-Down-Under
- Folly Fury

AND

1Shaggy.jpg

Signature moves:

- Bleue Attaque
- Scooby Snack Attack

versus

2Sephiroth.jpg

Signature moves:

- Big Swordz Malice
- Wing Pounce

*Grand big limelights are fired by rockets from the Grand New Ring that has been placed in the center of the arena. Looks like the guys who organize this thought it'ld be cheaper to get one big wrestle ring, instead of three normal ones.*

*Tydo, apparently a wee bit drunk, barely making it to the center of the ring:*

"BOYS AND GALLS!!!! LET'S-

"WAIT!!!!!!"


*All of a sudden Avathar goes running to the announcer, with a very troubled look on his face.*

Avathar - "Look, I can't do this, man. Not yet, I mean, just look at it ^___^:

*Tydo looks at the thing Avathar was holding and cuddling in his hands: it's a wittle kitty witty.*

Tydo - "But, isn't that Zeromus_X, your opponent?"

Avathar - ":O I KNOW MAN, BUT DANG, IT'S SO FREAKING CUTE, I CAN'T HARDLY POKE IT, AWW, JUST LOOK AT THAT GREEN WITTLE HELMET ^_______________^ "

*The audience has become eery quiet, with some even eager to leave, due to the impatience. Even the other four duelists come to the side of the rings, shouting what the hell is going on?!*

Tydo - "But Av, I don't know what you're planning here, you just want to, ...postpone your match??"

Zeromus_X - "purrr, well, I honestly think it's for the best. Just look at Ava, he's gone all bishi by now. I'm not that cute! :3"

Tydo - "But the banner's already made!"

Avathar - =D " I got the solution!!"

*Avathar hands the kitty to Slider, the cheerleader-captain, and he goes to the banner with a couple of buckets of paint.*

bigbossa2.jpg


Tydo - "....Extended it is. ALRIGHT ^_-"

*Tydo gives a sign to the three cheerleaders to do the rest, 'cause he has to put Kitty Zeromus away, gently*


4cheers.jpg


"^^ LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET'S GIVE A CHARMING APPLAUSE FOR THE TWO FIRST BIG BOSSA BATTLES: SHADOWHEART VS. ARKACIA, AND SHAGGY VS. SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!! ^^"

*Shadowheart and Arkacia, as cool as ice, were already standing foot at their corners, while Avathar was having his kitty problem. Arkacia's kinda bothered by the huge difference in make-up Shadowheart used, though.*

*Shaggy, still counting his money from his earlier secret bets, looks like he's gonna play this match like he's the nice guy. Both rings are filled with the noize of penguins singing One Winged Angel. But after a while, the audience finds the tune very catchy, thus already bonus points for Sephiroth.*


" ^_^ ALRIGHTY PEOPLES, GIVE ME A B, GIVE ME AN O, GIVE ME TWO TIMES AN S AND ANOTHER A, HERE WE GO WITH THE BIG BOSSA BATTLES!!! =D "

FIGHT!
 
Last edited:
Well... Mine goes to Arkacia and Shaggy too.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top