FFVI Trivia

One of your party members bears an uncanny resemblance to a celebrity in the FFVI world, so much so that your party member both filled in for the star and was later mistaken for him or her. Who's the party member, what is the celebrity's name, and what is his or her occupation?
 
Isn't it "Cat-Hood" or something like that?
I know it's called that in the SNES version, probably been re-translated in the advanced version though.
 
Yggdrasill said:
Isn't it "Cat-Hood" or something like that?
I know it's called that in the SNES version, probably been re-translated in the advanced version though.


zOMGosh! I can't believe I forgot! Of course Zeromus_X would ask a question w/'cat' in the answer... :p

Go ahead Yggdrasill...
 
Ok, this is kind of an easy question as well: (I've just basically passed this part of the game. XD)

What name does Edgar first take when you first see him in the World of Ruin?
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top