Prysmina Freelancer Member Joined Mar 6, 2007 Messages 14 Age 38 Mar 17, 2007 #141 Hironobu Sakaguchi, I'd imagine.
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Mar 17, 2007 #142 correct....
Prysmina Freelancer Member Joined Mar 6, 2007 Messages 14 Age 38 Mar 19, 2007 #143 Oh, whoops. I pass.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Mar 19, 2007 #144 Ok i'll ask one What can be mugged from a behemoth king?
FinaLMooNLighT Freelancer Member Joined Feb 25, 2007 Messages 30 Age 33 Location South Korea Occupation Student..What did ya excepct? Mar 19, 2007 #145 Behemoth suit.
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Mar 19, 2007 #146 What else? there is one other item
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Mar 20, 2007 #147 perhaps behemoth helmet?
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Mar 20, 2007 #148 Relic Ring, I think.
Yggdrasill Cruxis Angel Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 280 Age 34 Location Fox Rivers Occupation Silent Assassin, yeah, I'm right behind you.....that's how good I am. RPG Name Mithos Mar 21, 2007 #149 It's a Murasame. I just tried stealing from a Behemoth King about 15 mins ago. =P
dappa Sage Member Joined Sep 6, 2006 Messages 1,778 Age 48 Location Zanarkand Ruins (ok I live in the UK) Occupation car sales RPG Name Leon Mar 22, 2007 #150 Yep your right, but I chose the wrong monster to ask a question about, I was thinking of the behemoths in the final dungeon. Either way its Yggdrasills turn to ask a question
Yep your right, but I chose the wrong monster to ask a question about, I was thinking of the behemoths in the final dungeon. Either way its Yggdrasills turn to ask a question
Yggdrasill Cruxis Angel Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 280 Age 34 Location Fox Rivers Occupation Silent Assassin, yeah, I'm right behind you.....that's how good I am. RPG Name Mithos Mar 23, 2007 #151 Ok, here's my question: Where do you encounter and battle the REAL Siegfried? Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Mar 24, 2007 #152 um......kefkas tower ? he is in the coloseum in the WoR, maybe there?
Yggdrasill Cruxis Angel Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 280 Age 34 Location Fox Rivers Occupation Silent Assassin, yeah, I'm right behind you.....that's how good I am. RPG Name Mithos Mar 24, 2007 #153 jedi geoff said: he is in the coloseum in the WoR, maybe there? Click to expand... Yeah, he's in the Colosseum. Your turn. Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
jedi geoff said: he is in the coloseum in the WoR, maybe there? Click to expand... Yeah, he's in the Colosseum. Your turn.
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Mar 26, 2007 #154 ok how is the relics jewel ring and amulet similiar? Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
Prysmina Freelancer Member Joined Mar 6, 2007 Messages 14 Age 38 Mar 27, 2007 #155 They both protect you from being blinded?
Yggdrasill Cruxis Angel Member Joined Aug 23, 2006 Messages 280 Age 34 Location Fox Rivers Occupation Silent Assassin, yeah, I'm right behind you.....that's how good I am. RPG Name Mithos Mar 27, 2007 #156 They both protect you from being poisoned? Click to expand...
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Mar 28, 2007 #157 they both protect from dark, so your right
Prysmina Freelancer Member Joined Mar 6, 2007 Messages 14 Age 38 Mar 30, 2007 #158 Again, my bad. Pretty busy, so if I don't respond right away after a right answer, my turn is up for grabs.
Again, my bad. Pretty busy, so if I don't respond right away after a right answer, my turn is up for grabs.
Drake Death Dreamer Member Joined Nov 26, 2006 Messages 492 Age 44 Location British Columbia, Canada Occupation ?????? RPG Name Othos Mar 30, 2007 #159 In the WOB, name an enemy in Zozo that you can steal an Atlas Armlet from.
jedi geoff And then there was one... Member Joined Jan 24, 2007 Messages 337 Age 33 Location On the plains of FF6. So i can hear that cool over RPG Name The Jedi Geoff Apr 1, 2007 #160 oohhh ooohhh its those huge blokes...um hold on a sec lemme think... is it hadesgigas?