FFVI Trivia

How many times do you have to battle (equiped) with the Cursed shield to turn it in to the Palidon shield and which spell can you learn???
 
Last edited:
Nope. There is an ability through the rage called "scratch" which gets stronger as gau's level goes up, equip the offering relic and your laughing.

I'll lets someone else ask a question instead of me.
 
Cold.

Hint: I KNOW that Strago can use it....although I'm not sure how many other characters can...and I believe on the SNES you received another one in the WOR anyway - so it's not really worth doing away with one of your Atma Weapons for IMO.
 
Oh whoops, sorry Reason. :p

The monster in question is in every version of the game, I listed the different names of the item it drops though. It's called Aquila in the SNES/PS1 versions, and I don't remember what it's called in the GBA. But it looks like a giant bird.

You can take a turn dappa, I always forget to check on trivia threads. :P
 
true (steal from kefka)

which dragon is fought in the opera house?!
 
I don't remember if their names are according to their colour or their element... but I guess it is the dirt/earth/brown dragon =o

Am I right?
 
Rupert said:
true (steal from kefka)

which dragon is fought in the opera house?!

you answered the question right but its not a steal from kefka though.

its a steal from the highest level of the tiers before fighting kefka, the ladys head to be precise.

anyways lets carry on with the trivia, spec is right
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top