FFVII, Dirge of Cerberus

i av conced it on ex-hard mode and got the ultimet wepon and got every thing there is to get on it and masterd them to the full
 
Lol, it took me a while to figure out that the Toy Gun evolved into Ultima Weapon. =P Cost quite a pretty penny too.

I hated the extra missions after you beat the game. Especially Cait Sith versus Azul's Monster Form. -_-"
 
HELL YES! Well I havent finished the game yet, but I must say the story of the game is heaps better than the battle system, its hard to get used to... OoOoh and Cloud is in the game! WOOT I love Cloud! Anyways... lol
 
My hero Squall said:
HELL YES! Well I havent finished the game yet, but I must say the story of the game is heaps better than the battle system, its hard to get used to... OoOoh and Cloud is in the game! WOOT I love Cloud! Anyways... lol
*PsSsSsSst*

Get the secret ending. =P

And the Toy Gun leveled up, to have an easy time. XD

I found the game boring after the third time through, but before that, it was great.
 
Didn't know their was a secret ending. How do you get it?

When I cleared the game Vincent had the death penalty weapon. But is this toy gun more stronger than it?
 
There's a secret ending?

The only thing i didn't like about the game is the fact that i wished it was longer.

But all in all, the game was very well made i thought.
 
dappa said:
Didn't know their was a secret ending. How do you get it?

When I cleared the game Vincent had the death penalty weapon. But is this toy gun more stronger than it?
Find all the "G" reports.

And yes Dappa. I think so. It should be. O_o

Just keep the Toy Gun in your inventory until it lets you level it up. You'll have to level it several times, and it'll take a mass amount of Gil. =D

Anyway, after the "G" reports.

Then you get......

"Spoilers!"




















Genesis, with his wing, and his Gackt CGI(XD) standing over Wiess, and saying some stuff.

That's about it really.
 
Yeah I like the opening song...I think besides Vincent being attractive. The music is the only thing the game has going for it.
 
Hell yeah, I like the way Vincent looks, I haven't actually started the game, only my bf and I've watched him from time to time, I really want to play it but I want to finish FFVII first so I can understand more of the story. And yes there is a point!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top