FFVII, Dirge of Cerberus

I saw pictures of Reno and Rufus doing the you know what. Why else would I have a problem getting to sleep?
 
Yeah...that would be kinda cool if Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo were in Dirge of Cerberus. Maybe it wouldn't of been so boring.
 
hun, not possible, because DOC came AFTER AC. But a better bad guy would have been nice. I mean I ABSOLUTLY LOVE the fact that Wise was modled after Gackt and Gackt was his voice actor, but Wise in gerneral was a bit of a loser...and tooo easy to beat, even on very hard mode.
 
Yeah I totally agree with that. And I know that DOC came after AC...but what if it didn't? That would change everything around. OMG my head is spinning!
 
good point. but most parts of DOC didn't quite fit. I mean...no one ever heard of the underground group, not even a slight hint of them in VII. Fangirl game..>.>
 
spam whore. Don't write enless it is worth wile please. Spam goes in the spam section and seems to me thats all you can do.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top