FFVIII Quote Quiz

how 'bout this one "I'll be waiting...for you...so...

If you come here...

You'll find me.


I promise." :cool: :p :D
 
This is a funny one.
"I can't believe who I have in my party party, a chicken wuss, and a guy who just reached puberty!"
 
Squall Lionheart said:
This shouldn't be too hard...

Didn't think they'd fall that easy...

Zell? It's because one of the battles against Fujin and Raijin, but I don't remember which one =\

So... was it Zell? :D
 
Not really...

Guess that was hard...it was in the G-District Prison and Zell was involved in a way...
Doesn't come much easier than that...
 
Last edited:
Neither...while escaping Zell nearly was done for by one of the prison guards...one gunblade slash and the guard was down...
 
That's easy. It's Laguna after he shoves Kiros and Ward off the cliff on that "dream". Then he trips and falls too XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD That scene is so hilarious! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ok, try this one, it's easy:
??? said:
Where am I going to change now?
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top