FFVIII Quote Quiz

Rinoa? While talking to Squall after she boarded Balamb Garden? You had to take Rinoa in Squall's party though :p (Missiles headed for Balamb Garden Mission... thingy XD)

I'm not sure, though :p
 
Master Geoff is right, she says it during the Balamb liberation...
 
Wrong, Squall to Guard when Seifer leaves, the interigation in his hands...
 
Well I connfessed my love for a while in my school; who was it!?
 
Cloud101 is reported for starting this non-sense...If you're intending to say anything else in here make sure it's related...

white mage you better ignore this or you'll get the same...Any further discussion about this can be done by Private Message or somewhere else where I don't care...

Here's a quote:
The accursed SeeD...

It will be harder to guess the situation than who said it...
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top