FFX was better! Anyone agree?

I didn't really like the story line of FFX-2, though if they didn't make it FFX would have been a big cliff game..
 
I don't really like it, but I haven't played it that long to really understand if I liked it or not.
 
I just saw the 100% ending and that makes the game seem a lot better but they shouldn't have put the other ending in..
 
yeah ffx is much better cause it is longer and more deep in storyline
 
i dont like the ending to X too sad for me,but i do happen to like the fact that in X-2 she finds him,even tho it was crappy the way the game just ended there...
 
i think that ffx was much better than x2 though i did kind of like x2 ffx was better :)
 
For me if there was some stronger enemies on ffx 2 other than the bevelle dungeon I would rate it just as highly as the original game. Sometimes you get fed up just holding down the x button and letting your characters wallop your enemies to smithereens.
 
Ummm...but aren't they really the same game...more of a continuation from X than a sequel IMO. The enemies and the more exporable world itself was somewhat impressive in X-2. I just didn't appreciate the dressphere/job abilities. But that's just muah!
 
In certain ways, yes, X was better. But in other ways i thought X-2 was better.

Maybe more people would like if they were a bit more open minded about rpgs.

I will say, challenge wise, i thought X-2 was alot more challenging than X. It was mainly that aspect that makes me pick X-2 over X.
 
ffx en ffx-2 are both good in it's own way, ffx could use more side quests and stuff, and ffx-2 has too much side quests. and the story line isn't really good, but the sound effects and stuff are pretty good. ffx's story line kicks some major asses.

so i like both games. (ffx is still better though XD)
 
Griever said:
I will say, challenge wise, i thought X-2 was alot more challenging than X. It was mainly that aspect that makes me pick X-2 over X.

Thats an interesting opinion. I think the enemies of ffx2 are way too easy to defeat. I can think of a few exceptions like shaq, trema and paragon. But they too can become over come with catnip and trigger happy.
 
dappa said:
Thats an interesting opinion. I think the enemies of ffx2 are way too easy to defeat. I can think of a few exceptions like shaq, trema and paragon. But they too can become over come with catnip and trigger happy.
Don't use that, and see how easy it is then.

It's pretty challenging without it. =P
 
yeah i suppose you are right. But three dark knights with high defence and all the abilities of the dark knight learned can easily put a stop to trema.

My earlier post with the exceptions of angra mainyu, trema, paragon, shaq I still think the enemies in general are too easy.
 
dappa said:
Thats an interesting opinion. I think the enemies of ffx2 are way too easy to defeat. I can think of a few exceptions like shaq, trema and paragon. But they too can become over come with catnip and trigger happy.


Try it using nothing but the warrior dressphere and see how long it takes you to get pissed off.

XD

Personally, i like a challenge so i don't even use the dark knight sphere or any of those others that makes the game easy-peasy.
 
Griever said:
Try it using nothing but the warrior dressphere and see how long it takes you to get pissed off.

XD

Personally, i like a challenge so i don't even use the dark knight sphere or any of those others that makes the game easy-peasy.


*Man would you be in bad standings w/Kiera...*

Meh?! Oh, I was just saying that I thought DRK was one of the better job classes. I liked lady luck because of the bonuses it gave your characters.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top