- Joined
- Jul 15, 2006
- Messages
- 643
- Age
- 36
- Location
- E-ville, IN
- Website
- www.myspace.com
- Occupation
- say wha?
- RPG Name
- Determinator
Everyone will say X was better or i will smite you 
Griever said:I will say, challenge wise, i thought X-2 was alot more challenging than X. It was mainly that aspect that makes me pick X-2 over X.
Don't use that, and see how easy it is then.dappa said:Thats an interesting opinion. I think the enemies of ffx2 are way too easy to defeat. I can think of a few exceptions like shaq, trema and paragon. But they too can become over come with catnip and trigger happy.
dappa said:Thats an interesting opinion. I think the enemies of ffx2 are way too easy to defeat. I can think of a few exceptions like shaq, trema and paragon. But they too can become over come with catnip and trigger happy.
Griever said:Try it using nothing but the warrior dressphere and see how long it takes you to get pissed off.
XD
Personally, i like a challenge so i don't even use the dark knight sphere or any of those others that makes the game easy-peasy.