- Joined
- Jan 21, 2005
- Messages
- 93
- Age
- 39
- Occupation
- none,cause im going to college
any of u people have this game and if so wut server
XeroFF7 said:you dont have to buy the game u rent the game then you get 1st moth free for FF11 afther that u cancel it. Its stupid to get a extra char unless u need it for storage and belive me its worth getting the hdd burner saves u money on game and the card game u dont have to get either
I am outraged at that third one most of all.Mong00se said:Pay??!?!?! Online??!?!?! The??!?!?!
Mong00se said:Well I don't mean to go on a rant here, but WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!
Who asked for a MMORPG FF game??! Certainly not me. I was fine being anti-social, and sitting in my basement playing Final Fantasy all night and morning long.
Pay??!?!?! Online??!?!?! The??!?!?!
I never acctually played the game., but I just didn't like the whole idea of it. I also think that FF games should stick to their style of battle, the phase in battle. FF12 is going to have free-range real time battles... BOOURNS.
Phew, that feels better.