final fantasy 11

Don't have it and don't plan on getting it either. I don't play MMORPGs :)
 
I'm not paying to get a game that I have to KEEP paying for. If they hit you with the one-time charge and you didn't have to pay to continue playing, I'd probably get it but alas, I do not.
 
to tell you the truth i have it and the hdd is worth 100 dollars cause i can now burn games on 2 it i upgraded my dvd drive and i think the game is pretty good.

u need a good party to lik the game alot
 
a lot, about this much I think :/


here are the costs

- Game: 49.95

Service and Subscription Fees:

- FREE Subscription for 30 Days

- FINAL FANTASY XI: $12.95/month

- Additional Character: $1.00/month per character

- Tetra Master: $1.00/month
 
you dont have to buy the game u rent the game then you get 1st moth free for FF11 afther that u cancel it. Its stupid to get a extra char unless u need it for storage and belive me its worth getting the hdd burner saves u money on game and the card game u dont have to get either
 
I playedfor a while, I got to level 65, i quit, I went to a FUN mmorpg. RAGNAROK ONLINE

If you like final Fantasy you'll ike IRO a lot more then Final Fantasy 11. However you do need to pay for it (There are private servers but they usually suck) umm enjoy enjoy for the love of life enjoy....


Yeh right
 
XeroFF7 said:
you dont have to buy the game u rent the game then you get 1st moth free for FF11 afther that u cancel it. Its stupid to get a extra char unless u need it for storage and belive me its worth getting the hdd burner saves u money on game and the card game u dont have to get either

true, but shaggy asked how much it costs to play it, and I assume he ment if you keep it.
 
Well I don't mean to go on a rant here, but WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!
Who asked for a MMORPG FF game??! Certainly not me. I was fine being anti-social, and sitting in my basement playing Final Fantasy all night and morning long.

Pay??!?!?! Online??!?!?! The??!?!?!

I never acctually played the game., but I just didn't like the whole idea of it. I also think that FF games should stick to their style of battle, the phase in battle. FF12 is going to have free-range real time battles... BOOURNS.

Phew, that feels better.
 
Same here. I thought it would be cool but after 2 days I stopped playing and finally deleted it from my computer. It was wasting 4 Gigs.
 
Mong00se said:
Pay??!?!?! Online??!?!?! The??!?!?!
I am outraged at that third one most of all.

But honestly, I'm on your side. 99% of all people I know refer to it as Final Fantasy Online, because we don't want to think that Square gave this crap a number. Honestly, whoever came up with the idea of numbering this sad excuse for a Final Fantasy should be shot. Several times. And then thrown in a woodchipper.
 
u kno the funny thing u all hate it and yet it was made the number 1 RPG of 2003. and afther it took forever to come out, still so many people bought it. i stil thnk its good but my say is only an opinion the only thing i didnt lik was having to pay to play ff11 other wise i'd still be playing it
 
Mong00se said:
Well I don't mean to go on a rant here, but WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!
Who asked for a MMORPG FF game??! Certainly not me. I was fine being anti-social, and sitting in my basement playing Final Fantasy all night and morning long.

Pay??!?!?! Online??!?!?! The??!?!?!

I never acctually played the game., but I just didn't like the whole idea of it. I also think that FF games should stick to their style of battle, the phase in battle. FF12 is going to have free-range real time battles... BOOURNS.

Phew, that feels better.


I think swearing is against the rules :o

I agree though ff11 was a mistake :/
 
What's the plot of FF11 anyways?
 
WHOA the plot of the game is to get to Rank 10 thats how you really progress thru the story line. the story line goes a bit like this you start and you lvl up and do rank missions...way later on in the rank missions you see what you must do SPOLIER ALERT!!!!! you must defeat the Shadowlord because he has risen again after his defeat 20 years ago.


BTW the server I am on is Garuda and my online line is Zynk (Its my online name for just about everything) and here my jobs and lvls

warr-33 whm-40 blm-33 nin-25 bst-13 rng-7 thats all i have worked on also my woodworking skill is at lvl 12.
 
Yhe RR quests are the story line, I got to Rank 8 and gets pretty intense at that point, I tried to get into the 9th quest but I was still too low,
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top