final fantasy emulators

Actually, I've heard that downloading a CD image is illegal even if you own the game (ROMs are supposedly legal to download though if you own a copy of the game). You need to rip your own CD into a CD image yourself to be legal. And about PS1 emulators, you need a BIOS image to be able to play on them, and downloading one is illegal.. making your own BIOS image from your own PS1 is legal though, but I have no idea how to do that.

To find out about emulators and games, just search on google... there are tons of sites with emulators out there.
 
Last edited:
I have just put final fantasies 4 and 5 on my mobile phone and they play ok. I also have no 3 aswell but it crashes when I try to load it. I am currently looking for the final fantasy 6 rom to stick on my phone too.
 
I played FF7 on one just for the save state, and I didn't have the game, and I don't have a regular PS, and I wanted to be able to cheat if necessary : )The good thing about rpg's like that is the arrow keys work just fine
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top