Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

FF7CC Trailer ;hap ;hap ;hap
;kit
I may be a bit behind, but this is news to me and since I haven't seen it posted here I think its recent.

While Googleing randomly I came across A FF7 Crisis Core Trailer! Now I had no clue this was out so after having several spasms of excitement I watched the trailer. I could only find it on Youtube so the graphic are terrible. I couldn't read the translations. :( I am happy though because not only does it look like a great MMORPG,
but it also has the Shinra military in it! I always wanted to see a Shinra Soldier in good graphics. See it for yourself by going to YouTube.com and searching FF7CC trailer. And if someone could find the script I'd be very ratefull. ;hap ;hap ;hap
 
Last edited:
Yeah, the graphics look pretty good, they look as good, if not better than FFX's:
1.jpg

crisis.jpg

ss-002.jpg


I can't wait to see what the final game looks like. :D
 
I know but I picked this one because it was made 7 months earlier. Could someone merge them?
 
Done. =D

And I must say, if those are the graphics for the PSP, then god, all these FF releases for the PSP make me want one. XD
 
Yggdrasill's pcitures are the graphics for the PSP. Though FF7AC looked a lot better that those screenshots. ;arf
I now feel compelled to use all the smilies in every post.
 
There's also a big (kinda) spoiler in the 2nd and 3rd screenshot, I won't tell you what it is, but Square have already announced it. (unless you already know it of course)
 
Last edited:
Yggdrasill
There's also a big (kinda) spoiler in the 2nd and 3rd screenshot, I won't tell you what it is, but Square have already announced it. (unless you already know it of course)
The only thing I see that is the same in screenshots 2/3 is that Zack is there and he isn't using the Buster Sword. Those don't seem like spoilers though. What is the spoiler?;shr;shr;shr
 
I might as well put it, I did say it wasn't a big spoiler though: *spoiler*








Zack isn't the original owner of the Buster-Sword, someone called Angeal is, other pics of Crisis-core show Zack with the sword you see in the pics I posted and Angeal wielding the Buster-sword.
Maybe Angeal dies and Zack claims it from him? Kind of a coincidence that Cloud claims it from Zack after he dies, huh?
 
So Angael is the one who was worried about scrathching the Buster Sword? I was wondering what Sephiroth was talking about when he mentioned Angael and Genesis. Do you know who Genesis is?
 
Genesis was also in a Jenova project called "Project Genesis". Not much is known about him but the end of Dirge of Cerberus is supposed to explain some stuff about him.
He also has a black-wing (like Sephiroth) on the opposite side of where Sephiroth's wing is.
I've also read he's supposed to be stronger than Sephiroth, I'm not sure on that, though.

This quote is taken from Wikipedia:
"Genesis (ジェネシス, Jeneshisu?): Originally known only as "G". Genesis is a mysterious character who appeared in both Crisis Core and Dirge of Cerberus. He appears to have exceptionally bright mako eyes, and he bears a single wing on his left side, in contrast to the one Sephiroth bears on his right. His link to the Deepground organization suggests that his origins lie with the research performed by Lucrecia Crescent and Grimoire Valentine, rather than the later Jenova Project which produced Sephiroth. If one talks to one of the personnel aboard the Shera later in the game, he reveals that according to Scarlet private files, the DeepGround Soldiers are a result of his evolution. The "G Reports" also state that the Tsviets are the spawns of his evolution. Genesis was said to be pursued and taken down by a 1st-class SOLDIER whose identity is yet to be revealed. But in the Secret Ending of the game, Genesis is shown to be still alive and reclaims Weiss's lifeless body, proclaiming that their work is not done. Screenshots and promotional art indicate he will have a central role in Crisis Core, possibly as a high-ranking member of SOLDIER, like Sephiroth once was. He is seen to wear SOLDIER gear beneath a long red overcoat. Though it has been rumored that the popular Japanese singer Gackt has been a model for many characters in the series, this is the first that is confirmed to be modeled after him."
Doc-genesis.JPG
 
Last edited:
I cannot wait till this game comes out! And not just because it has to do with VII and I am obsessed with VII. No I want this game because it will detail more about the past before VII. Okay...yea so I want it because it does have to do with VII. XD sue me!

Oh did I also forget to mention because Gackt-sama was the model for Genisis and he is also the voice actor? That just makes it even better! Gackt-sama! *faints*
 
Gackt's getting really popular in appearing in games now. FF wasn't his debut. =D

And I can always "borrow" a PSP from a friend. So, I'll think about getting this, and bribing him up to play it.

The "G" reports in DoC didn't really provide enough information, so I can't really look at "G" with much confidence knowing what he is in Crisis Core. Oh well. I'll try and get my hands on it when it comes out. XD
 
I only use my PSPS as a flash stick now, because besides FF7AC I can't find any games I want to spend money on. :(
 
true. Psp isn't holding up with games. That's why I don't own one. However...I will be getting one just for Crisis Core XD

And I don't care if this isnt Gackt-sama's first game. I still love him.
 
it sounds coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
 
FF7CC Script.

Someone ordering Zack: Advance on the train in two squads. Quickly get into position, and recapture the train.

Zack sleep talking: I want to help a friend. But I don’t know how I should do it.
Aeris: Hello!?
Zack: An angel?
Aeris: I’m Aerith. You uhh…. fell through the roof. Surprise!
Zack: I’m Zack.
Genesis: If you want to become first class, then you have a dream.
Zack: I’ve never seen you wield that sword.
If you only use it for magic isn’t that wasteful?
Genesis: If I wield it, then it’ll get scratched up, worn out, and dirty. That would be a bigger waste.
Zack: Tch, do the Turks really do that?
Turk: Don’t worry about it. Thanks to you, my salary is better.
Zack: Are you serious!?
Zack: I’ve got to do something to show my gratitude.
Aeris: No, no, it’s fine.
Zack: Hey, one date, what do you say?
Aeris What’s that!? You’re so lame.
Zack: So, you wanna be in SOLDIER? Hang in there.
Genesis Sephiroth is waiting.
Zack: Sephiroth? The war hero!?
Sephiroth: We crept into the 2nd’s department and hung out there. Genesis, Angeal, and I.
Zack: You all get along well, huh?
Sephiroth: Heh, you’d think so.
Turk: Origionally, Sephiroth was supposed to come along on this mission…That’s what I meant.
Zack: Either recover it immediately, or destroy it.
Sephiroth: After that, Angeal preached to me for awhile.
Zack: About what?
Sephiroth: Same as always. Attitude, dreams, aspirations. That sort of thing
Zack: I’m kidding. I wouldn’t leave you hanging. We’re friends, right?
Aeris: If that’s the upper city, the sky can’t be far. I wonder, little flowers…are you happy?
Genesis: Zack, fight with me. Our enemies are all those who torment the Planet.
Zack: Wh, Why… I was supposed to be a hero too.
Sephiroth: It’s over.
Zack: Aeris? Hey, I’ll call you back later. I’ve got company.
Zack: ‘Project G’…
Sephiroth: ‘Project Genesis’.
Zack: You’re wrong. Wings aren’t proof of being a monster.
Genesis: Then, what are these?
Zack: The wings of an angel.
Genesis: If that is so, what kind of purpose does an angel have? What kind of dream should I have!?
Angeal: Feh… You’re like a noisy puppy, Zack. Two people have continued to betrat me… Ever since the time I left that house. That dog of Shinra, he understands!
 
Random thing I noticed, but Zack seems to end up fighting alongside Genesis (the guy with the Buster Sword. Still not sure if that is Genesis.) Anyhow, assuming that is Genesis, Genesis has the Bustor Sword which he gives to Zack and after Zack dies Cloud takes the Buster Sword. But these three people all seem to were the same outfit. The purple/blue clothes with the black armor and shoulder pad on top. Just a neat thing I noticed.
 
Tiny Bronco said:
Random thing I noticed, but Zack seems to end up fighting alongside Genesis (the guy with the Buster Sword. Still not sure if that is Genesis.) Anyhow, assuming that is Genesis, Genesis has the Bustor Sword which he gives to Zack and after Zack dies Cloud takes the Buster Sword. But these three people all seem to were the same outfit. The purple/blue clothes with the black armor and shoulder pad on top. Just a neat thing I noticed.
The guy with the Buster-Sword is called Angeal, not Genesis. ;)
Genesis is the guy standing next to Angeal on the artwork.
 
O_O who needed that script? I already new what they were saying XD

anyhow just makes me love the game more!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top