Final Fantasy VII Weapons/Hardest Bosses, etc.

Re: Ruby Weapon

Wow....you guys do it the hard way huh?

Pheonix - Final Attack Level 5 on both....ON ALL THREE CHARACTERS

KoTR - Final Attack Level 5 on both .... All CHARACTERS

MIME - ALL CHARACTERS

Go in with only cloud alive....
Cast Knights.....he counters ultima....you might live....you might die.....dun know.
you live do it again....die....rez....knights mime mime..
and again and again consideirng you will have final attacks of knights....then pheonix....15 times....he dies rather quick...
KK GG Pro Players only please
 
Re: Ruby Weapon

i use Pheonix - Final Attack,mine,andknights of around.i have no trouble doing it the way i do it.
 
Re: Ruby Weapon

Ok,.. I think this thread is dead. Ruby is pretty simple with this method. The combination of KoTR and Final Attack materia paired w/Phoenix is a winner.

All that's left afterwards is Killing Sephiroth with a Omnislash :D
 
Re: Ruby Weapon

I've never equipped Final Attack vs Ruby Weapon. It's redundant, I don't ever need it..
 
Re: Ruby Weapon

ShadowHeart said:
I've never equipped Final Attack vs Ruby Weapon. It's redundant, I don't ever need it..

I think i have, useful back up, Angel Whisper is great though if you don't mind wasteing a few turns :)
Guess it depends how confident you are with these things..
 
Re: Ruby Weapon

It is an enemy skill, it resurects one character with full HP for not too much MP :)
You can learn it off the ladies that live down the Northern Creater, all you have to do is manipulate one. You know where theres a fork in the road when you're heading for Sephiroth and you have to split up your party? The ladies hang out down the path to the right.
 
Re: Ruby Weapon

With Hades, Ruby won't even get to attack you, andtherefore even less so kill you, hence Final Attack is redundant ;)
 
Re: Ruby Weapon

heavens cloud said:
It is an enemy skill, it resurects one character with full HP for not too much MP :)
You can learn it off the ladies that live down the Northern Creater, all you have to do is manipulate one. You know where theres a fork in the road when you're heading for Sephiroth and you have to split up your party? The ladies hang out down the path to the right.


Thanks a lot Heavens Cloud. Do you know where a lot/all of them are? I'd really like to learn em all this play thru
 
Re: Ruby Weapon

Yup I know where they all are :)
Just tell me which ones you have and I'll tell you what your missing.
 
Re: Ruby Weapon

heavens cloud said:
Yup I know where they all are :)
Just tell me which ones you have and I'll tell you what your missing.

I'm actually missing most of em - maybe it'd be best if I looked them up online. I'm only on the second disk though.
I have: Death force
flamethrower
matra magic
magic breath
aqua lung
trine
countdown
I think that's it. I have my work cut out for me : )
 
Re: Ruby Weapon

lol..I expected you'd have more, probibly easily find the list online ;)
 
Re: Ruby Weapon

Only the Stop part of Hades work on Ruby afaik (and it always work), but that's the sole reason I use it on him. Means he can't counter, or act at all for that matter.
 
Re: Ruby Weapon

ShadowHeart said:
Only the Stop part of Hades work on Ruby afaik (and it always work), but that's the sole reason I use it on him. Means he can't counter, or act at all for that matter.


<Gasps> you mean I never figured that out?! :confused:
Well you can't know everything. :)

:cool:
 
Re: yay!!:)

ShadowHeart said:
Bahamut Ultima, just enter battle with only 1 character alive. Ruby will start by putting his claws into the ground, then you revive the other 2 and voilá, you fight Ruby with 3 characters. He won't do the whirlsand thing if his claws are in the ground.

Not sure what happens if you kill his claws, if he can use the whirlsand attack then, because I've never killed his claws :)

Correction Shadowheart - he RARELY uses the quicksand attack! Even though I used dazers on him and tried very hard only to use 4x attack and mime for the other person w/other party member using dazers on him - he still found time to get off a quicksand attack...I think it was more of an actual attack than like a counter, but I can't be sure. But yeah. Both weapons went down like chumps! I Beat Ruby first and then went on to Omnislash Emerald to shreads right afterwards. I DID have to use Final attack + Pheonix once though. :o
 
Re: yay!!:)

Ruby has never ever used the whirlsand attack on me after I revived the 2 dead characters... and I've fought him countless times. Maybe I'm just lucky..
 
Re: yay!!:)

ShadowHeart said:
Ruby has never ever used the whirlsand attack on me after I revived the 2 dead characters... and I've fought him countless times. Maybe I'm just lucky..


You know...it was odd. He still had his tenticles in the ground and was casting Ultima for a counter once in a while - then out of nowhere he uses quicksand and swallows up Barrett. I was kinda shocked - and pissed. But hey, who knows.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top