Final Fantasy VII Weapons/Hardest Bosses, etc.

Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

Zeromus_X said:
since you guys mentioned kitty sith's limit break, i heard somewhere that theres a way to slow down slots by , like, tapping the square button. is this true? i heard theres a way to slow it down somewhere...
erm...does anyone know? :p
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

Shadowheart said:
Did you even read what I said? That's exactly what I already said. Ungarmax deals by far the most damage per *real time*, and that's why that time is not beatable with anything except Cait Sith's slot.

And why couldn't I use anything with Yuffie? I could beat Emerald by equipping many mastered Counter+Mime combos on Yuffie, use Doom of the Living and then watch Emerald die after he attacks Yuffie. It works the exact same way as with Barret, it's just that it takes a little longer than with Ungarmax. If I knew how to make a movie from playing, I could even show you.
Sure, could you show me it, but are you talking about Yuffie or Barret!!
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

I could do it with Yuffie, Barret or Cloud because I have everything that is required to do it, the only difference would be how long time it took. And no, I can't show you, because I don't know how to make a movie from the game. I already said that..
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

Oh, sorry Shadowheart, I think I went out of my head.
I thought this was the fastest way, but its not
ahem.
(A sentence of CLoud)
I wont sign it, whenever I read I get airsick
Yuffie replies,"Oh sorry, dang, hey Cloud, lets pick on Red XIII, I'm dang sure of it!!!"
I think thats what they said, but if they dont could you correct me on this one.......!!!!!!
 
Re: What is your fastest way of beating Emerald

I can't remember what they say exactly, but it is something like that :)
 
Re: yay!!:)

This is the FFVII board, so why the heck would he be talking about Omega? He meant Ruby and Emerald of course.. and no, they aren't really that difficult :)
 
Re: yay!!:)

you're right, they're not that hard... and i don't think i've ever lost to eme, but i think i've lost to ruby once, all you need is the right strategy
 
Re: yay!!:)

Did you beat emerald??? I beat ruby once, but I never could win emerald! congratulatuions zerosmus
 
Re: yay!!:)

you haven't beaten emerald... all you need is all lucky seven, w-summon, Knight of the round table and mine.. that should do it
 
Re: yay!!:)

Yep, and Final Attack + Phoenix if he just happens to throw Aire Tam Storm at you.. just as a safe guard.
 
Re: yay!!:)

^just about to mention that too :)
 
Re: yay!!:)

gasp in awe at my party selection: cloud, yuffie and cait sith. (didnt get 3 kittens on the slot machine though ) i lost against emerald the 1st time i seriously tried, but after beating ruby, KOR and phoenix leveled up, but phoenix never got a chance to shine...everyone was in there 70s, with near max mp...

for ruby, i put every thing on cloud, and luckily he didnt get quicksanded. at the beginning, i used quadra w summon bahamut zero two times. (BZ to irritate it and make it bury its tentacles. id be annoyed if i got hit 8 times with a long summon animation and didnt get hurt at all ^^. i also turned the volume down to "shorten" the summons . kinda a psychological thing, like, "a watched pot never boils". i even went to get a pepsi while 8 BZs fired off in a row...lol)
anyway, after kitten sith and yuffie got sanded, cloud cast KOR twice, once at the tentacles, and once at ruby. (also, cloud had magic plus for more damage. and, i had counter mime. nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...counter mime rocks! :D ) KOR was only at level 1, but its still used twice with mime. ruby got stuck between unburying its hands and dealing with two KORs... and the occasional counter ultima, which only hit successfully once. (mystile) then, bury, unbury, ultima, and a few more mimes and he died. i never got to use phoenix...

emerald: i w summoned BZ 4 times and a KOR. the others used megalixirs and status helpers (haste, big guard, etc.) counter mime really helped, i got twice the KORs i shouldve ^^ . after i had a chance, i w summoned two KORs, and he only used Aire Tam once, but since cloud only had 7 materia on him, he only took 7777 damage. i wanted to have phoenix come, and revive yuffie and CT, but my limit bar filled up, and i wanted to use omnislash, but that killed it, and although it brought a cinematic ending to it, Y and CT didnt get AP (Y had KOR and w summon w/ BZ. CT healed.) oh well.

and thats how i killed those horrific monstrosities that gave me nightmares of being slaughtered brutally.
i dont want to sound like a snob, but i really didnt have a hard time with them. i guess after training n all, (and w item cloning :D ) they were easier :confused: i also beat omega weapon in ff 8, it used one terra break before he died..i had auto duel on, thats why "armageddon fist" didnt work...
maybe someday ill make and rpg where characters max hp is 99,999 and max mp is 9,999, and the final boss has 3,000,000 hp :D

so, all in all , i was a tad dissapointed with the weapons...even though that makes me sound kinda snobby..sorry! ^^; and thats my long weapon explanation...only one try for ruby and two for emerald. (i tried E first, and KOR wasnt leveled up enough.)

go me ! now to play snes rpgs again...
 
Re: yay!!:)

You know, you CAN fight Ruby with all 3 party members left in the battle the whole time if you want ;)

But anyway, nice work :)
 
Re: yay!!:)

You impressed me guy. I beat Ruby once but I can't remember how I did it :D Do you say there is a cinematic ending when you kick emerald's ass? By the way, is there a weapon in ff8?? I can't remember it!!
 
Re: yay!!:)

Sorry, but I forget. Which disk is this in again? Or more specifically, where does this take place in the story? I haven't played FFVII for too long...
 
Re: yay!!:)

emerald is disc two, after the submarine mission. ruby is disc three, after you beat ultima weapon :)
by cinematic, i meant it was fancy, like a real fight. :D like the battle with cloud and sephiroth in the ending. (did that make sense?)
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top