- Joined
- Sep 6, 2005
- Messages
- 486
- Age
- 51
- Location
- Where Dimension Interval
- Occupation
- no job
- RPG Name
- Psycho Mantis
Re: Final Fantasy 7's Hardest Bosses
bloode ultima and bloode x2 chocobo
bloode ultima and bloode x2 chocobo
ShadowHeart said:You know, you CAN fight Ruby with all 3 party members left in the battle the whole time if you want
But anyway, nice work![]()
ff7Alexander said:ruby weapon is easy... kill two of your people before entering battle,wait for him to stike his hands in the sand, then bring back your two dead people becaues then he can't use that freakin sand attack on you, and then use knight of the around about 8-10 times and he is dead. easy as that. need any help e-mail me
ShadowHeart said:Lost Number caused problems for me my first time at least, because I had never fought him and hadn't read anything about it.. so I ended up with his physical form and I don't think I I survived it (he can after all, one-hit kill all your party members if you're not in the back row and/or have barrier active). Since then I always make sure to get his magical form, and finish him with limits. But yeah, if you fight him as soon as possible, and you don't know anything about the fight before-hand, he may very well be trouble.
Ah yes, Rapps. I know that Aero3 whopped me nicely the first time through, but I can honestly not remember ever losing that fight. I tend to level quite a bit though.