Final Fantasy X: Dark Aeons in action!

Griever said:
The more and more i read about this game and see videos of it, the more i am tempted to purchase it and a ps2 >.<
i sold my PS2 about 3 years ago. and then about two months ago i bought another one so i could play FFX again. yea, i play oher games, but i'll admit, FFX was the real reason I bought a PS2
 
Keep in mind if u jus want a Ps2 to play FFX and not necessarily all those other games getting a mod chip and getting the PAL version is close to the same price range
 
Yes! It's one of my favorites! However, it isn't like the Final Fantasy games where you generally don't interact with the menu-based battles; it's an action RPG, you actually move around in battle and activate your skills, etc. I think it's very fun. It's the third* game in the Star Ocean series, and I think the other two games are very good as well. If you ever get a PS2, be sure to try it out; it's a Greatest Hits so it it's very cheap now. Once you become immersed in it, it can very well suck out hundreds of hours of your life. :p

*Fourth, I forgot about Blue Sphere.
 
Oh, and get Wild Arms 4. The story's alright, but the hexagonal gameplay will keep you interested, like the game or not. :P

I'm replaying through FFX! XD

About to fight Evrae. o.0
 
I am late in the game and I am currently looking for all the al bhed primers and jecht speres. I have been back tracking and I have accidently stumbled across the dark aeons several. I have been pulverised by them each time. I wont challenge them till I get attack reels.
 
Dark Aeons only exist in the international PAL version, they're not in the american one.
 
Spec said:
:P I defeated Valefor and Ifrit... and Ixion once, with Zanmato... I never tried to beat any other D-Aeon...

I managed to do dark shiva with zanmato but I never realised that yojimbo's attack would destroy one of these super bosses. It was a complete surprise when I paid him 10 000 gil and he sliced up shiva with it. I was looking at the screen with awe.

Its not fair the other versions round the world dont have these super bosses.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top