Final Fantasy XII?

reasoniamalive said:
Anyone get the items...don't know the name of em - that give you better drops from different sorts of enemies?

You mean the book from the bazaar? I got it. Almost ever item drops an item.
 
Sochen Cave Palace has the greatest theme/is the greatest dungeon so far.

I may try to fight Zeromus tomorrow. I hear he's really difficult, and seals your ability to cast spells when you fight him! But it'll be so worth it to cast Big Bang monsters. xD
 
I'm really confused on what I'm supposed to do in the Stillshrine of Mithriam. I press the one switch and it doesn't do anything, but summon zombies. I can't even leave until I kill them all and they're a little difficult. Should I try to to read the ibnscription again after I defeat the zombies?
 
You need to equip the Dawn Shard to your party leader, and then press the switch, Lyde. :)

Though if you're strong enough to kill the zombies with ease, you can build up a good chain by abusing the trap. :p
 
It reminds me of the treasure chest traps in FFI, where you could get easy money and experience just by standing in front of the chests and fighting the monsters. :p
 
Zeromus_X said:
It reminds me of the treasure chest traps in FFI, where you could get easy money and experience just by standing in front of the chests and fighting the monsters. :p
Who doesn't love exploitation? Money is so much easier to come by in this FF.

That reminds me, does loot serve any purpose other than selling them to stores, making money off of them, and creating bazaar items???
 
Well, I know that Teleport Stones allow you to transport to any Orange Crystal you've touched before, and Gysahl Greens allow you to ride this wild Chocobo (I've only seen it near Phon Coast though, not the Black Chocobo in the Ozmone Plains), but I think the rest of the loot is just for selling. I was hoping the different elemental stones/crystals/Magicite would do something though.

Well, selling certain kinds of loot unlocks different Bazaar items, of course.
 
darkshadow2247 said:
Who doesn't love exploitation? Money is so much easier to come by in this FF.
Much, much esier to come by. Just go to Rabanaster and get huge chains on wolves. Its bad exp, but you get tons of cash fast.

Off topic:
Love your user title Zeromus.
"I'm captain basch"
LOL
 
If you can survive it - stealing fromthe Bomb King nets you about 90K gil in an hour - steal, leave and go to the gate crystal, re-enter, steal - repeat as much as you'd like. He's also guards the path to the zodiac spear - provided you left certain chests alone in the beginning of the game.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top