Foreign Languages!

English and German. Spanish and Valencian are my mother languages.
I'd like to keep on studying languages in the future.. (Japanese or Chinese would be the next one). Though I had some French classes at school, I can't remember anything.
French, Italian and Portuguese are applicants for it too, since they're similar to Spanish.
 
From best/most to worst/least:

1. Dutch
2. English
3. French
4. German

, and a wee bit

5. Spanish
6. Italian
7. Kantonese
8. and learning a bit Japanese ^^;
 
Kat said:
Lol,excessive playing of FFX,study the Al Bhed primers,and use the translater is you need it
http://www.ff-fan.com/ffx/albhedtranslator.php

thats what i did any way ;)
kuut milg!
(good luck!)^^

You could just tell him/her to look, you didn't need to give a link to everyone, now it's no fun :(
 
Drana ec y vunis frana fa icat du dymg Ym-prat xD Dra udran baubma teth'd ihtancdyht y funt. Cusa uv dras cyet drao fuimt mayja dra vunis palyica uv ic =P
 
It's normal. What about if I started typing in Spanish (or even in Valencian!), or Avathar did it in Dutch, or J.Smith in Portuguese? Most people wouldn't understand, so it would be not only boring but unpolite to the other members :p
XD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top