Gaining Diabolos

A Guardian Force has many more uses than just it's attack...
For example there's the Darkside ability which was useful to me along with many others...
 
Ye but then u gotta train him quite mutch.. what i remembered Darkside sucked but thats just my opinion, and infact i didnt use diablos that mutch when i played the last time. mostly had him for his encounter-none ability.
 
Last edited:
I have the lamp, and im about to go to the first "dream" encounter.
I started new game, and my friend has my guide book.
so, i gotta do things by memory.
I'll try getting him in the "dream" world
 
CiD said:
Ye but then u gotta train him quite mutch.. .

Nah, head to esthar desert or cactuar island and defeat a few cactuars you will have made him learn all his abilities without breaking a sweat.

And it beats fighting lots of normal enemies
 
Blaze said:
For me i got Diabolos before i faced the faked pres. he was a little hard but i beat him with meele and GF attacks
Same here
 
dappa said:
Nah, head to esthar desert or cactuar island and defeat a few cactuars you will have made him learn all his abilities without breaking a sweat.

And it beats fighting lots of normal enemies

Ya i know, but squall_leonhart said that he wanted him for edea, i meant that.
 
dirge_of_sephiroth said:
Have you ever used Laguna and the boys to fight and gain diabolos? I did once in the first dream squence, right before you meet Julia.
I do that too and i failed 3 times.My friend try kill Diablos and he failed.Guess what.He sold Diablos ;wel . ;res from my friend Aki.
 
I remember once tryin with laguna n the others!

I ALMSOT got him until he got mad at me and started dashing at everyone :(
 
i hate getting diablos...it always takes me like 3 tries 2 beat him no matter what part of the game im up 2...i try and do it as ealy as possible, coz he gets hard at higher lvls, but i always leave dollet at like lvl 100 so its a bit hard 4 me...lol
 
The first time I fought diablos on my first game of ff8 I defeated him pretty quickly but on subsequent games he has been lucky and defeated me on the odd occasion.

I prefer to keep selphie on hp critical to force a limit break which makes the battle easier for me. I always fight him the moment cid gives me the lamp.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top