Genre of TV

Favorite genre of TV

  • Si-fi/fantasy

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Action

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Drama

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Soap

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • reality

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • documentary/informational/science/ect.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Cartoons

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Comedy

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Anime

    Votes: 1 6.3%

  • Total voters
    16

blackstar

Headbanger For Life
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
35
Location
TN
Occupation
Metalhead/Lover/student in that order
RPG Name
Marwyn The Blackstar
Hey guys what is your fav genre of show mine is Sci-Fi/fantasy.
I like it because its not realistic and when you need an escape its great, and alot of it like Battlestar Galactica has very real human drama so vote and tell the world your likes. If i left out a genre you think should be on there im sorry
 
Lol, it's a shame you can only pick one. =P

It was hard, but I chose Drama.

Just because Drama is awesome. =D
 
Well my favourite genre's not up there, cartoon / anime - such as Megaman: NT Warrior (which seems to be taken off the air), Sonic X, Kirby: Right Back At Ya!, morning - afternoon cartoons on Kids WB on KTLA on weekends. But I haven't watched TV nearly even a fraction of the amount that I usually watch (that I actually pay full attention to). I now just watch TV because I'm in the same room doing something else (such as if I'm on the internet) the TV is right ahead of me.
 
My favourite genre of TV is Comedy, pity it isn't on the poll. =P
 
John Smith said:
Can't the polls be edited? :(
Well, I could. =D

And thinking about it, Drama is a part of every single one of them. And since I like Drama so much, and I couldn't decide, I guess Drama is a rough equal to an "all" option, or whatever else that isn't up there.
 
Hey I don't really know, I guess I go with Drama.
 
Sorry I forgot cartoons and comedy. Hydra is there a way you can edit the poll to add these?
 
No problem. ^_^

Oh, and Spec:

That's a series. And it's called Heroes. XD
 
Im the only one that picked Science/informational >.<
no one else likes watching Animal Planet or the National Geographic channels?
=o a shame that is.
 
I like Sci-fi-Fantasy. But I also like drama, so that was a hard choice. O_o better yet is comedy and drama mixed in with Fantasy, etc. :D

But I don't watch that much T.V., so it really doesn't matter...
 
I like it when I can find Anime on tv, I always watch that, somebody forgot to put anime on the poll Jay!
 
Anime's just mature cartoons for people over fourteen years old. XD

So, I guess you could call it that. Or I could add it on there. One or the other.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top