Getting a new vBulletin skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks hot, Shaggy... ut do you think that next to the threads' names, you could add a little icon, or logo. I think that would e nice
 
My personal opinion is, I really like that skin. Its going to look great when its up :).

Don't know if I should be saying this here, but after FFnet is finished, is there any chance of getting a similar but different (so the two sites don't look the same) skin for Randomgames? :D.
 
I do like the colours you did on RG, but that skin looks really good and something similar, but not the same, would improve it even more :).
 
chill shaggy some ppl are just coming back from a busy day at work, or hidding their kids after Jackson was found not guilty lol
 
It looks fantastic :D.

Only thing I've noticed and this is not a complaint, just an observation, is the font has shrunk :p.
I'll have to start wearing my glasses while on this site now :D.
 
Hey, you gave me a shock when I came here :p Looking great!

Just one thing - the smileys seems to be made for white backgrounds only, so their edges look grainy..
 
Not bad =)
I love the banner but I prefer lighter skins..still getting rid of the defult was a good move!
 
It's looking brilliant Shaggy nice work!

EDIT:i have noticed that you have gotten the threads and posts mixed up: it sais for general ff discussion 350 odd threads and 42 posts...shouldn't it be 42 threads and 350 odd posts?
 
Last edited:
It looks great!

While you're updating the forum, would you mind taking the character limit off of the RPG board? Sometimes I have to make three posts just to get all of it in.
 
Cor, blimey! The new cushion's got me speakin' Cockney!

Heh, just kidding. You'll definitely need to up the font size, though. Other than that, this thing is looking absolutely beautiful.

And yes, I've researched the cockney-ism up above - Pin and Cushion, Pin rhymes with Skin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top