Girls Go For Bad Boys!

Girls go for the bad boys!


  • Total voters
    22
Wow, its a tie between Meow & Yes.
 
I know a lot of girls who like bad boys. I dont know why. I am a former bad boy and I can tell you it aint clever.

Most of these girls will be fed up with these type of guys by the time they are thirty.
 
I think he blow up the boys bath room, lol.
 
No this guy from my school that got kicked out.
 
Yeah I totally believe that girls only go for bad boys, but that's because bad guys only go for the good girls. The innocence attracts them to attempt and take it away or at least that's what I see all the time. Word of advice, stop going after bad boys it will only lead to heartbreak, they aren't your 'one and only' (unless you magically convince them to change their ways).
 
Yeah that is what a lot of bad boys I know like. They be bad to the bone and yet they say they want a nice sweet good girl.
 
This one'll be fun to answer XD I don't mean to seem like I know it all (because I don't.)
What I've come to understand is that 'good' guys are...boring/bored. They are never told that they can 'be all you can be' in a good way. All they hear is: 'Nice guys don't do things like that,' or 'You're just like your father!' or 'Sit up, behave yourself, don't get into trouble.' Etc. etc. etc., So when a woman finally wants to settle down, they look for a 'nice guy.' The feminist movement was great in many ways; however, they wanted a man to act more like a woman. Well, now everyone wonders where are all the REAL men at? Men begin to wonder if they really have what it takes. If they, deeply down know, that they can fight for the one they love (or even know they are SUPPOSED to fight!!!) I'll write more later, but I'm voting yes.
 
Vivi the King said:
No....They get gentlemens....


Yeah...right XD


Nothing against you Vivi ~ I've just known too many 'nice guys.' Hell, I've been/am one. Still learning that I have the permission to live life w/o really being 'tied' to anything. Not about what rules others have set up against you. Not ALL about duty and responsibility and blah blah blah. We as men (and women) have a unique place in the scheme of things. "Rule and subdue." Charter and protect. God left the Ocean's unmapped, the trail untrodden, the song unsung. He gives us permission to land on the moon and beyond. Could you imagine how boring life would be if everything was monotony and simply, yet strictly, behaving??? :p
 
reasoniamalive said:
Yeah...right XD


Nothing against you Vivi ~ I've just known too many 'nice guys.' Hell, I've been/am one. Still learning that I have the permission to live life w/o really being 'tied' to anything. Not about what rules others have set up against you. Not ALL about duty and responsibility and blah blah blah. We as men (and women) have a unique place in the scheme of things. "Rule and subdue." Charter and protect. God left the Ocean's unmapped, the trail untrodden, the song unsung. He gives us permission to land on the moon and beyond. Could you imagine how boring life would be if everything was monotony and simply, yet strictly, behaving??? :p
hmm i never thought about it like that before...good point :D
 
Imo i think girls want someone than can protect them. Thats a troublesome thing for us nice and gentle boys who dont like to get into fights ;) .
And boys dont allways go for the cute ones (I dont).

And its not all about the inside...
 
I've been avoiding this topic because I didn't have an opinion...

But what I think now, is that it doesn't matter. Some will go for that bad boy type, but I've seen girls who would like nothing better than a nice normal guy.

It all depends on the type of girl, I suppose. I don't really know (which is why I voted "meow" ) :D
 
It goes both ways really. Not all girls go after bad boys and generally there is a specific type that do.

This type being the ones I don't tend to associate with.
 
I do believe girls go for bad boys. Some anyway, not all of them. I wouldn't try to find an explanation, but I'd like to share the view of a guy I know :) Fits right in here, although it touches a bit on the subject of cheating too.

I believe in karma, and karma taught me something very nice. No matter how good you treat a girl, she'll always (F) you over for a guy that treats her like crap. And when that guy really hurts her she'll come back to ya, OR she sticks with that guy and lives with it, because they NEED the stress in their life.

Cheating is something that in the US is an epedemic. Once a you lose trust in the partner, you just move on and dont care. My ex's taught me to not care. I would give them roses, chocolates.. I would write them poems and make a fool of myself by singing songs to them. And in the end, they cheated on me :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Doctor Faust said:
I've been avoiding this topic because I didn't have an opinion...

But what I think now, is that it doesn't matter. Some will go for that bad boy type, but I've seen girls who would like nothing better than a nice normal guy.

It all depends on the type of girl, I suppose. I don't really know (which is why I voted "meow" ) :D
I agree with Faust it all depends on the girl and the guy to if you look at it. So im voteing meow
 
What's Meow? !
Meh! M oppinion isn't any diffrent, some girls go bad for boys but that would lower their values and they'll eventually find it out themselves since they're not bein honest to their soul...........that's jus somethin u can't get used to!
But many others are real nice (or just be themselves) in all circumstances!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top