Goodbye everyone

Spec Highwind

The Portuguese Dragoon
Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
3,206
Age
33
Location
Arubboth, the afterlife
Occupation
Dragoon
RPG Name
Spec Highwind
...










Not leaving

Gotcha :P

Just another spam thread...

*Casts every support magic on self (this is good to start a battle...)*

Anyone wants to form a party with me?
 
yup... You, me and Smith against this thread... is that okay?

EDIT: I was thinking to name this thread "FFnet is over"

but it wouldn't trick anyone :X It would be cool if created by an Admin :D
 
Last edited:
*Becomes a Ninja Red Mage* (Job-based, ok?)

specmaguswb5.jpg


*Casts Poison on thread*
 
*Thread uses Double Post on Kat*

*I use Sacrifice on Kat*

*KO effect*

*Kat regains HP*

What? I'm a gentleman!

EDIT: Btw... are you a BLM STP now, Kat? :D
 
Sorry Spec, but I gotta take advantage of my Aura

*Limit Breaks Thread* *Renzokuken* *FATED CIRCLE*

What? You thought I was gonna attack with Lionheart? :D

Kat, I'm under the effect of Hero ^_^
 
*Thread uses Delete Post on Kat's Ultima + Giga-gravitation*

Oh noes!

btw... do you know what a BLM STP is, kat?
 
*Thread uses REnzokuken ban*

Oh noeeeeeeeeeeees

*Becomes a Dragoon*

*Team up with Smith*

*Jump + Renzokuken*

*Kat goes over there*

*Kat comes back here*

Muahaha!!!! The thread is almost dead!!!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top