Goodbye everyone

*sigh*
i tell not to mention food=you mention food
i tell you i dont spam as much as ya think=you always joking aboot spamming alot
i tell you im better than you=you argue and bring out more evil bunnies
now you see what i mean?.................XD
 
Ok....so I read like the first few pages and saw everyone casting spells and summons on the thread...then I get back here and ppl are talking about ham....What the hell? It's all random and stuff.......I love it...
 
Garnet_Dagger said:
Ok....so I read like the first few pages and saw everyone casting spells and summons on the thread...then I get back here and ppl are talking about ham....What the hell? It's all random and stuff.......I love it...
I've got a feeling you'll love Spamtastic. :D
 
Garnet_Dagger said:
Ok....so I read like the first few pages and saw everyone casting spells and summons on the thread...then I get back here and ppl are talking about ham....What the hell? It's all random and stuff.......I love it...
XD
just do whatever you want in the thread,but most important...kill Hydra
that would make me very happy :D
 
Kat said:
XD
just do whatever you want in the thread,but most important...kill Hydra
that would make me very happy :D
I could never hurt poor little Hydra....*loads twinkie shooter*.. :D

Hydra-Twinkies...shot gun bullets..same thing..right? =)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: What the?!! I could of swarn I put shot gun......Which Mod writes in blue? I'm losing it....*puts down his cup of alcohol*....no more of this stuff.....
 
Garnet_Dagger said:
:eek: What the?!! I could of swarn I put shot gun......Which Mod writes in blue? I'm losing it....*puts down his cup of alcohol*....no more of this stuff.....
Pour some out of the side you drank out of and pass it over here. =D
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top