- Joined
- May 21, 2006
- Messages
- 11,038
- Occupation
- I'm an expert on myself... sorta :D
- RPG Name
- Rikkulesca
thanx
*takes a bite*
theses are good ^.^
*takes a bite*
theses are good ^.^
I've got a feeling you'll love Spamtastic.Garnet_Dagger said:Ok....so I read like the first few pages and saw everyone casting spells and summons on the thread...then I get back here and ppl are talking about ham....What the hell? It's all random and stuff.......I love it...
XDGarnet_Dagger said:Ok....so I read like the first few pages and saw everyone casting spells and summons on the thread...then I get back here and ppl are talking about ham....What the hell? It's all random and stuff.......I love it...
I could never hurt poor little Hydra....*loads twinkie shooter*..Kat said:XD
just do whatever you want in the thread,but most important...kill Hydra
that would make me very happy![]()
Pour some out of the side you drank out of and pass it over here. =DGarnet_Dagger said:What the?!! I could of swarn I put shot gun......Which Mod writes in blue? I'm losing it....*puts down his cup of alcohol*....no more of this stuff.....