Gossip of FFNet

Oh, I heard Michael Jackson was in the chat too! XD
I mean...
LOLz
Nevermind... XD
 
I heard there's a chilled fox lookin' for those teens!
 
I also heard that said fox is in the shower, BUCK NEKKID, laughing at us.
 
And he lives in Berlin, which is 3.399.511 inhabitants... XD
 
Thanks Kittay!! ^^
I feel way better now!! ^^

...

...well, not that much... XD
 
=0
Noes! I don't like scars!
Well, you know, mine would look smexy! ;)
lol
 
Max the Man said:
Uh...
Hydra was kidnapped by hill folk


It was the best day EVAR! xD
Quoted for the hell of it.

Because it's just awesome.

XD
 
O_O and now our gossip is scaring me...

I heard I hid in a corner all alone with my imaginary friend...
 
XD

I'm blue dabadi daba di are the real lyrics tell me you know that much XD

No he is really a she, and she is pink
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top