Spec said:
Kat said:and Hydra is the one on top of the heart!
Kat said:he says he has a heart painted on his tummeh ^_^
Spec said:He looks like a beaver
Kat said:XDD
yea he does XD
OH OH! IM THE ONE HOLDING THE STAR ^____________________^
Luis said:I've heard reason is Mexican actually.
Hydra said:That explains all the other little bearded men running around!
No. Frickin. Wai.Arkacia said:I heard your uber busy junior admin visited the site today, and read this thread.
Shocking I know.
Luis said:No way to my popstar rumour...
blackstar said:OH KNOW YOU FOUND ME i mean ummm.... i diddnt say anything *stuffstifainagarbagebaganddragshertothekitchen* Im trying to cover my trail up by typing it as one huge word
My username is Hydra-rca.Spec said:I heard that this forum is actually a video-game played by some japanese teenagers, in multiplayer mode.
Each one controls a subforum, and their aim is to reunite the stupidest people ever in this place.
And that's how I got here.
Hydra said:I am level fifty